TeaMuse Articles

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Jun 8th, '05, 13:42
Mod/Admin

TeaMuse Articles

by teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 13:42

Chris, I assume you're Mr. Cason, and I'm happy to find more of your writing samples, and in larger portions no less. How does one submit articles, or at the least tearoom reviews, for TeaMuse? I'm feeling like an inadequate state coordinator with that blank space on my profile. And what school did you attend that compels you to bring up Plato's cave allegory on a message board?

Evan Draper

Jun 8th, '05, 13:42
Mod/Admin

by teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 13:42

Evan--

Thanks for the post.

You are correct -- my secret identity has been revealed! I not only maintain this message board, but also the Editor-in-Chief of the Pulitzer-prize winning TeaMuse (and, of late, the primary contributor).

I've recently decided not to include the detailed tearoom reviews as a regular part of TeaMuse (unfortunately, it proved to be relatively unpopular).

But I will gladly consider publishing any featured articles you'd be interested in contributing. The guidelines are simple: make it new (nothing that we've previously covered, or at least a different angle), interesting, and between 750 and 1000 words. You can contact me directly at chris@adagio.com with your best tea musings.

As for my education, I voraciously read just about everything could get my hands on before I settled down in the tea world (even once read a book about COFFEE by mistake).

Eruditically,

Chris
Adagio Maestro

Jul 28th, '05, 14:28

Tea history article

by Guest » Jul 28th, '05, 14:28

Chris,
Please please please tell me that you were not serious in giving credit to Al Gore for founding the internet!
Vicki

Jul 28th, '05, 14:32
Location: Ed gets excited harvesting the first flush darjeeling.

Re: Tea history article

by Saunka » Jul 28th, '05, 14:32

Anonymous wrote:Chris,
Please please please tell me that you were not serious in giving credit to Al Gore for founding the internet!
Vicki
He wasn't serious.

/I'm not Chris.

Jul 28th, '05, 14:46

by chris » Jul 28th, '05, 14:46

:lol:

I've actually been emailed about this comment several times!

I kindly ask my right-wing readers to please calm down.... it was just a joke (thus the ridiculous "'Fahrenheit 9/11' co-star" comment). After all, I thought that it had been well established that it was Made in China and imported into the US just like everything else! :P

Chris
Adagio Maestro

+ Post Reply