Puerh that got you drunk

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

May 26th, '12, 18:30

Re: Puerh that get you drunk

by wh&yel-apprentice » May 26th, '12, 18:30

TwoDog2 wrote: Likely an effect of the peyote your host slipped into the cup :mrgreen:
+1

May 26th, '12, 18:42

Re: Puerh that got you drunk

by wh&yel-apprentice » May 26th, '12, 18:42

TIM wrote:Image

What kind of puerh can get you tea drunk?
For the pass Sat. one of these tea get me and my group drunk for over 2 days. Just from the first steeping... :lol:
Yeah, urban legends and tall tales
brose wrote:
TIM wrote:Qi = DMT
Tea drunk = Effects of DMT
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

Enjoy the ride. But make sure you are on the right ship :wink:
Thanks, DMT appears to be very responsible for 'tea drunkenness', the biosynthetic pathway seems very plausible, I'll have to find some more to read. I have not found a study that reports theanine/caffiene combo causing the same effect, initially I though that it might, but DMT makes much more sense.
effects of DMT, aka 'businessman's high' last mere minutes, not "2 days" or even hours, let alone from the '1st steeping' ...I'm calling sheens, someone's trying to pull, our proverbial, legs>>>or is suffering from severe NYC hyperbole/sarcasm you folks from NYC are supposed to be afflicted with :mrgreen:

May 26th, '12, 18:47

by wh&yel-apprentice » May 26th, '12, 18:47

May 26th, '12, 18:48
Vendor Member

by TIM » May 26th, '12, 18:48

wh&yel-apprentice wrote:
TIM wrote:Image

What kind of puerh can get you tea drunk?
For the pass Sat. one of these tea get me and my group drunk for over 2 days. Just from the first steeping... :lol:
Yeah, urban legends and tall tales
brose wrote:
TIM wrote:Qi = DMT
Tea drunk = Effects of DMT
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

Enjoy the ride. But make sure you are on the right ship :wink:
Thanks, DMT appears to be very responsible for 'tea drunkenness', the biosynthetic pathway seems very plausible, I'll have to find some more to read. I have not found a study that reports theanine/caffiene combo causing the same effect, initially I though that it might, but DMT makes much more sense.
effects of DMT, aka 'businessman's high' last mere minutes, not "2 days" or even hours, let alone from the '1st steeping' ...I'm calling sheens, someone's trying to pull, our proverbial, legs>>>or is suffering from severe NYC hyperbole/sarcasm you folks from NYC are supposed to be afflicted with :mrgreen:
I hope these are not meant to be an attack... 2 continuous posts on my link?

May 26th, '12, 18:54

by wh&yel-apprentice » May 26th, '12, 18:54

shah82 wrote: I've never had a session with a good tea, banzhang as labeled or not, that didn't really just kind of ease in before you realize you're very hammered.

I still say that a no bleep Da Xue Shan unloads more qi on your system in a hurry than LBZ.
All right, where do I get these potent strains...er, drugs...uh, I mean teas???

Will this do from YS, and do I need to steep a whole 25g in a 400ml tea pot???:

http://www.yunnansourcing.com/store/pro ... oduct=1414

or this one?

http://www.puerhshop.com/index.php?main ... 3ptn116l80

and I'll need some samples of "no bleep Da Xue Shan" ...direct me to where I should obtain these so I can sample them side-by-side with the others...damned lightweights :P

May 26th, '12, 23:52

by bagua7 » May 26th, '12, 23:52

The problem starts when you open the door to an ancient culture and its deep values and esoteric knowledge to modern Westerners which grew up in a culture of junk food, mobile phones and disposable items.

Keep on believing in the scientific method and the DMT miracle; the cure to all ailments but this modern world is slowly crumbling down.

For some Internet access is like giving a loaded gun to a child.

This was an attack! :mrgreen:

+ Post Reply