I finaly registered

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Mar 7th, '15, 05:53

I finaly registered

by Erawiel » Mar 7th, '15, 05:53

...after a while of creeping on these boards in silence, absorbing as much written knowledge as I could. I must say, I'm impressed with what I've seen here, and by that I mean how everyone seems respectful and polite, and eager to share their experience.
I've been mindlessly drinking tea for many years (just because I needed caffein and coffee is not my thing) and just recently (a few months ago) I've awoken to the possibility to discover more and actualy enjoy my cup. I'm still in the very beginning of the discovery process, and hope to have fun learning more on here.

Can't wait to take part in this forum!
A good day to you. :)

Mar 7th, '15, 06:45

Re: I finaly registered

by AT333 » Mar 7th, '15, 06:45

A good day to you too and welcome to teachat eraweil. :mrgreen:

Mar 7th, '15, 07:23
Scrolling: scrolling

by Mrs. Chip » Mar 7th, '15, 07:23

Welcome aboard the TeaChat Journey. Glad you joined our Tea Community and I am looking forward to seeing you around. What teas are your faves?

Mar 7th, '15, 09:57

by Erawiel » Mar 7th, '15, 09:57

Thank you for the welcome! From the tiny bit I've seen of the tea world, I've been mostly falling for flavored black teas (actual fruit bits over "oil flavoring" or whatever it is in english), white teas and floral tisanes. I'm looking foward to find some place to try pu erh, since I've been reading so much about it! But in Helsinki I doubt anywhere would serve it gongfu style, unfortunately.

Mar 7th, '15, 10:05

by debunix » Mar 7th, '15, 10:05

Erawiel wrote:I'm looking foward to find some place to try pu erh, since I've been reading so much about it! But in Helsinki I doubt anywhere would serve it gongfu style, unfortunately.
All you need is a smallish brewing vessel, a bit of puerh, and you can be the first to introduce it!

It's really not difficult to do it in a way that is enjoyable, although there are enough nuances to fill a lifetime with pleasurable learning.

Mar 7th, '15, 10:36
Scrolling: scrolling

by William » Mar 7th, '15, 10:36

Welcome! :)

Mar 8th, '15, 06:40

by Erawiel » Mar 8th, '15, 06:40

Thanks, William!

Debunix, oh absolutely, I'll eventually practice this at home. Only right now the appartment doesn't even have place for even a spoon more, so let alone a new tea pot. :P In a few years when we move, maybe. It'll let the eagerness simmer a bit, making it even awesomer when I finaly get to taste it! :mrgreen:

Mar 20th, '15, 01:31

by chamekke » Mar 20th, '15, 01:31

Welcome to TeaChat, Erawiel! I'm glad you joined, and I look forward to hearing more about your tea experiences.

+ Post Reply