I'm from hangzhou, China

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jan 4th, '19, 07:11

I'm from hangzhou, China

by jqmatcha » Jan 4th, '19, 07:11

Hangzhou West Lake Dragon well green tea ​originated 1200 years ago, representing the highest quality of Chinese green tea. JQ tea is a joint venture between ARTDOU and Hangzhou Tea Plantation, located in the mountainous area of Longjing Village near the West Lake. The unique natural environment and climatic conditions of the region form the unique quality and flavor of Longjing tea. Since the Tang Dynasty, the Longjing green tea planted in this area has enjoyed a high reputation, and it is also the representative of Chinese green tea culture. :D :D :D

Apr 4th, '19, 13:37
Mod/Admin

Re: I'm from hangzhou, China

by AndrewGC » Apr 4th, '19, 13:37

Welcome!
jqmatcha wrote: Hangzhou West Lake Dragon well green tea ​originated 1200 years ago, representing the highest quality of Chinese green tea. JQ tea is a joint venture between ARTDOU and Hangzhou Tea Plantation, located in the mountainous area of Longjing Village near the West Lake. The unique natural environment and climatic conditions of the region form the unique quality and flavor of Longjing tea. Since the Tang Dynasty, the Longjing green tea planted in this area has enjoyed a high reputation, and it is also the representative of Chinese green tea culture. :D :D :D

+ Post Reply