Any teas as sweet as MarketSpice Cinnamon-Orange?

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

Jul 25th, '20, 11:55

Any teas as sweet as MarketSpice Cinnamon-Orange?

by georgeguenther » Jul 25th, '20, 11:55

Hello everyone,

I’m new to tea. I recently switched from soy milk sugary lattes to Market Spice Cinnamon-orange black tea. It’s actually very sweet. It’s not a subtle feeling of sweetness. It’s hard to believe there isn’t any sugar, but these are the ingredients listed on the site: “Black tea, cinnamon(Artificial) and orange flavoring(Natural) and spices. Contains no sugar.”

I’m looking for a tea that is similarly sweet without sugar. I bought a few other Market Spice teas, but so far none have been as sweet as this one.

Caramel Apple wasn’t sweet.
Holiday Tea is enjoyable but not sweet.
Spiced Pear is sweet, but not as sweet.(Ingredients: Hunan Black Tea, Cinnamon Chips, Cloves, Star Anise, Stevia herb, Pear and Cinnamon Flavoring.)

I still have a few left to try, but was wondering if you lovely tea drinkers had any recommendations- from any brand.

Thank you, and I wish you a wonderful day!

Aug 6th, '20, 14:53

Re: Any teas as sweet as MarketSpice Cinnamon-Orange?

by Bridgette » Aug 6th, '20, 14:53

georgeguenther wrote: Hello everyone,

I’m new to tea. I recently switched from soy milk sugary lattes to Market Spice Cinnamon-orange black tea. It’s actually very sweet. It’s not a subtle feeling of sweetness. It’s hard to believe there isn’t any sugar, but these are the ingredients listed on the site: “Black tea, cinnamon(Artificial) and orange flavoring(Natural) and spices. Contains no sugar.”

I’m looking for a tea that is similarly sweet without sugar. I bought a few other Market Spice teas, but so far none have been as sweet as this one.

Caramel Apple wasn’t sweet.
Holiday Tea is enjoyable but not sweet.
Spiced Pear is sweet, but not as sweet.(Ingredients: Hunan Black Tea, Cinnamon Chips, Cloves, Star Anise, Stevia herb, Pear and Cinnamon Flavoring.)

I still have a few left to try, but was wondering if you lovely tea drinkers had any recommendations- from any brand.

Thank you, and I wish you a wonderful day!
I will have to recommend Adagio's teas. With the exception of the liquid chai lattes and sweet matcha, all of the teas are free from sweeteners and sugars so you can control the level of sweetness! I really appreciate that as an avid tea drinker who is trying to watch my macros!
Adagio Online Community Manager

+ Post Reply