Adagio is inflexible.

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Sep 27th, '05, 00:42

by guests » Sep 27th, '05, 00:42

Seems thats the way here. If they are sure of your dollars you are treated ok. If you ask questions and if they arent sure of getting your money they will throw you away because they only put their resources into the buy-a-lots.

The buy-a-lots dont know this as they were lucky in the beginning to have nothing go wrong so now being buy-a-lots they are treated ok. Others are treated like dirt. What goes around comes around.

Sep 27th, '05, 01:17

by PeteVu » Sep 27th, '05, 01:17

dont u have anything better to do than complain? just stop coming back. i promise your anonomous rants do nothing but please yourself. some customers cannot be pleased.
There are four advantages to green tea... Its beauty, its taste, its aroma, and its health benefits. Learn to enjoy the first three and you'll forget you drank it for the fourth. ^^

Sep 27th, '05, 09:52

by Tadiera » Sep 27th, '05, 09:52

Did I miss something or make a mistake?

Everything I am reading implies that new customers are supposed to hate Adagio. Huh.

I mean, I made my first order not too long ago. I did not care about free stuff - I cared about trying tea that I have heard, all over the web, is good stuff. Know what? I have not been disappointed.

But, geez, I musta missed the memo. ;)

Sep 27th, '05, 10:18

by chris » Sep 27th, '05, 10:18

Tads,

No mistake. Our comfortably anonymous guest wasn't complaining that Adagio doesn't give out enough free stuff, rather that we don't give out enough free stuff that he/she wants.

You may have noticed that I stopped responding after a while. This was for two reasons:

A. It was going nowhere. It's not that we don't want to cultivate and nurture new customers (quite the opposite, actually-- and will gladly be cordially responsive -- ask any of our fine teachatters for a testimonial to this fact!), but rather that we don't want to cultivate the kind of person that would try to take up a great deal of our time squabbling about free samples. That's not a good customer -- it's a person that's out to do more harm than good. In fact, I'll go as far as to say that's a customer we don't want.

Our guest is a customer that we want to pass along to another tea company that sells awful samplers of "6 bagged teas (your choice) for $1.50 with no shipping."

B. I was buffing up my comedy routine. Turns out it was confused with sarcasm. Wonder where and why I veered off course.

Happy days,

Chris
Adagio Maestro

+ Post Reply