Indiana

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Dec 5th, '08, 00:19
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Dec 5th, '08, 00:19

I am always in the mood for shrimps! And bicycling. And the Colts, they are my fave team since the Baltimore days and got to meet virtually every star they ever had at a fund raiser several years ago. Meeting Johnny U was incredible.

OY, Mary! Indie music. I know many Indie performers including a very very dear friend (who is currently on tour in Japan and then Korea) and never thought they were "jack ass elitists." I find them to be pretty down to earth. Maybe they are in Indy?
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!

Dec 5th, '08, 01:05
Scrolling: scrolling

by Salsero » Dec 5th, '08, 01:05

I lived in Gary, Hammond, Valpo, and Bloomington till they threw me out.

Welcome.

Dec 5th, '08, 08:33

by smileyfacejackson » Dec 5th, '08, 08:33

Victoria wrote:Chip, since you are a cyclist, you probably were thinking Indie Bike, a well known
cycling apparel shop in Indianapolis. Great website too!

I have a few relatives in Madison still, and a few near Clifty Falls.
Beautiful area!
Whoa! I graduated from Hanover College! I know Madison and Clifty very well. That's really cool!
...and death shall have no dominion.

Dec 5th, '08, 08:36

by smileyfacejackson » Dec 5th, '08, 08:36

kymidwife wrote:Which part of Indiana? I'm technically from KY, but just across the river from Evansville in southern Indiana. Consider me a neighbor. 8)

Welcome to Teachat.

Sarah
Well, I'm originally from the New Albany area, which is right across from Louisville, KY (loo-uh-vul, not loo-ee-vil), but right now I'm living in Anderson, which is about half an hour northeast of INDY (haha sorry, Chip, had to point that out). My brother goes to school at Kentucky Wesleyan, which is in Owensboro, and I have some friends from Oakland City, which is close to Santa Claus and about 30 minutes from Evansville.

Dec 5th, '08, 08:40

by smileyfacejackson » Dec 5th, '08, 08:40

Mary R wrote:SmileyFace--there's a lot of Hoosiers who frequent this cite. I just moved to Oregon from the Indianapolis area a few months ago, and when I had, the Indy chatters were starting to meet up in real life and check out some of the tea joints in the city. Friendly folk, all around.
You mean you moved AWAY from Indiana?! You must be hurting pretty badly on the inside.
...and death shall have no dominion.

+ Post Reply