I've tried a few but...

Owes its flavors to oxidation levels between green & black tea.

Dec 11th, '08, 04:28
Scrolling: scrolling

by Herb_Master » Dec 11th, '08, 04:28

[quote="chrl42"][quote="Herb_Master"] On a side note, ordering tea can be more expensive than dishes(let's say Kung Pao chicken) lol..and next store sells 2-dollar-canned Long Jing.
[quote]

Ah well, here they charge you for Alcoholic drinks but if you order Chinese tea it is Free. Fine when the restaurant is not too busy, but at rush hour you may have to wait a while if you catch a passing waiter's attention and ask for a refill! But when one of your tablemates asks for another lager, it is there pronto!
Best wishes from Cheshire

Dec 11th, '08, 08:57

by GeeFreeman » Dec 11th, '08, 08:57

Well, we can put this thread to sleep now...

I've gotten some information, and will continue sampling and brewing, finding my teas. geeber - I thank you much, as you "got" my op! It's just too bad no one has actually tried that tea that I have....

The more I drink, the more I find out. I'm going to give myself some time to develop my descriptive abilities, since I still find tee a little difficult to describe! I think they are a pretty complex brew. What I have culled in part from all this is that teas can be as changeable as the weather, and slight differnces in water temp, brew time, and even source of the "same" tea make a different cup!
Omni ignotum pro magnifico est!

Dec 11th, '08, 09:28

by Oni » Dec 11th, '08, 09:28

As an analogy I could say I have tried a few wemen, but I don`t really like them, this would be a nonsense, because when you fall in love with a beautiful woman you will feel real passion. A great tea can be like a beautiful womans kiss, you must allow you tea to become intimate with you.

+ Post Reply