Instructions to brew ice tea with Mr. Coffee Ice tea maker:
1. Fill pitcher with tap water to desired capacity as indicated by the 1, 2 and 3 quart WATER levels marked on the pitcher.
2. Pour water into the water reservoir.
3. Place desired amount of tea bags in the steeping basket (or put in a paper filter and add desired amount of loose tea).
4.Slide the steeping basket on top of the water reservoir until it fits into place and then secure lid on top of basket. Make sure the steeping dial is in the closed position.
5. Fill pitcher with ice cubes to the desired capacity as indicated by the 1, 2 and 3 quart ICE levels marked on the pitcher. Place the pitcher lid on the pitcher.
6. Slide thee pitcher with lid, spout first, under the machine. Make sure the spout lid is open.
7. Plug the cord into an electrical outlet and depress the push button (ON). Teh indicator light will illuminate to let you know the machine is on.
8. When the brewing cycle is completed, the iced teamaker will shut off automatically. Drain the remainder of the tea in the steeping basket by turning the steeping dial to "OPEN".
(I know your "pain". I lost my instructions for a while too and found your inquiry because I was looking for the information. Eventually my instructions turned up and I thought I'd send this along to you in case you never had gotten satisfaction. Hope it helps.)