Black Tea Rinses

Fully oxidized tea leaves for a robust cup.

Aug 27th, '19, 02:52

Black Tea Rinses

by Rgrrio » Aug 27th, '19, 02:52

Hello all! I am looking into black tea rinses because I have read that it can help with shedding. I also know it can darken your hair and I'm curious how much. I know this all depends on the current color of your hair, I have medium brown hair, but I don't want to end up with jet black hair after a couple weeks of the rinses.

Does anyone know alternate methods of helping shedding? I have a poodle, and I find it hilarious that it's not dog hair all over my floor, it's people hair!

Thanks a lot!

Sep 20th, '19, 07:30

Re: Black Tea Rinses

by Bluemoons » Sep 20th, '19, 07:30

Rgrrio wrote: Hello all! I am looking into black tea rinses because I have read that it can help with shedding. I also know it can darken your hair and I'm curious how much. I know this all depends on the current color of your hair, I have medium brown hair, but I don't want to end up with jet black hair after a couple weeks of the rinses.

Does anyone know alternate methods of helping shedding? I have a poodle, and I find it hilarious that it's not dog hair all over my floor, it's people hair!

Thanks a lot!
I never heard of tea helping with shedding but I think that's possible. I believe and heard that it helps to darken the color. But I think if you have brown hair you will never end up with black hair.
Those black tea rinses you are looking for will help in nutrition and thus the improving pigmentation. So, you don't have to worry about getting black hair tea is not capable of altering your genes for the pigments I am very sure of that.

Sep 29th, '19, 05:37

by 12Tea » Sep 29th, '19, 05:37

Honestly, I think it's a myth. If it does really help, then I bet drinking black tea is even better :)

Oct 5th, '19, 09:56

by Bluemoons » Oct 5th, '19, 09:56

12Tea wrote: Honestly, I think it's a myth. If it does really help, then I bet drinking black tea is even better :)
exactly

Oct 5th, '19, 09:59

by Bluemoons » Oct 5th, '19, 09:59

Rgrrio wrote: Hello all! I am looking into black tea rinses because I have read that it can help with shedding. I also know it can darken your hair and I'm curious how much. I know this all depends on the current color of your hair, I have medium brown hair, but I don't want to end up with jet black hair after a couple weeks of the rinses.

Thanks a lot!
I think you should try eating curry leaves instead. maybe 1-2 every alternate day or whatever possible for you. I asked around and they say it helped them. Just try it for a short time period.

Nov 8th, '19, 03:41

by mariejanee » Nov 8th, '19, 03:41

Using a black tea rinse will help with:

Shedding - If this is a problem for you, and especially on wash days, keep reading to learn how to reduce it. If you’re experiencing thinning or balding, using a tea rinse along with building a hair care regimen that promotes hair growth will be important.

Softening and Adding Shine - This is a must if you want healthy-looking hair.

Hair Growth - The caffeine within the tea will stimulate your scalp’s hair follicles and encourage growth.

Thanks

Mar 24th, '20, 06:49

by zoey » Mar 24th, '20, 06:49

I would think one rinse won't do the trick. Perhaps if its used repeatedly. Never heard of it though. Tea dyeing is a thing though. Some of it looks beautiful.

Jul 4th, '21, 06:52

by robertgsoliz » Jul 4th, '21, 06:52

Tea might help shed, but I haven't heard of this idea before. The color is darkened, according to what I've heard. It is unlikely that you will ever have black hair if you have brown hair.
You are looking for black tea rinses that will help improve pigmentation by improving nutrition. I am very sure you will not gain black hair from tea, as tea cannot alter your genes in that regard.

+ Post Reply