Vendors (2017)

Fully oxidized tea leaves for a robust cup.

Apr 10th, '17, 13:17

Vendors (2017)

by abnyc » Apr 10th, '17, 13:17

The vendors thread seems to be a bit outdated, and I'm trying to figure out where to get some high quality Chinese red teas. YS seems to have a good variety & quality for Yunnan blacks, but where would you recommend I look for Keemuns & Fuijans?

Apr 10th, '17, 13:59

Re: Vendors (2017)

by JRS22 » Apr 10th, '17, 13:59

I know you didn't ask about green teas but....for the last few years I've been buying most of my Chinese greens and some yancha from Tea Trekker and I've been very satisfied with the tea. They also sell a variety of other types of Chinese tea.

If your teachat name reflects your location then it's worth noting they're in Massachusetts and you'll receive your tea via priority mail very quickly.

Apr 10th, '17, 14:19

Re: Vendors (2017)

by abnyc » Apr 10th, '17, 14:19

JRS22 wrote: I know you didn't ask about green teas but....for the last few years I've been buying most of my Chinese greens and some yancha from Tea Trekker and I've been very satisfied with the tea. They also sell a variety of other types of Chinese tea.

If your teachat name reflects your location then it's worth noting they're in Massachusetts and you'll receive your tea via priority mail very quickly.
Yes, I was thinking about them. I'd previously bookmarked them for oolongs, but they seem to have a decent list of blacks as well. Also looking at TeaHong, which I saw mentioned on the oolong forum.

Anyone have experience with blacks from TeaTrekker or TeaHong?

+ Post Reply