An early Christmas gift...

Fully oxidized tea leaves for a robust cup.

Dec 5th, '08, 16:16

An early Christmas gift...

by omegapd » Dec 5th, '08, 16:16

Does my wife know me or what? :lol:

I've never tried the loose leaf Red Rose. I've decided to wait, though, until I finish up some open stuff first. I can say that Redco shipped fast, everything was packaged well and they included a few tea bag samples and a few coupons too.

EW

Dec 5th, '08, 16:21
Scrolling: scrolling

by Victoria » Dec 5th, '08, 16:21

Cool, congrats!

Dec 7th, '08, 17:11

by CDS » Dec 7th, '08, 17:11

Looks good! What is the leaf(size) like on this tea?

Dec 8th, '08, 06:27

by omegapd » Dec 8th, '08, 06:27

CDS wrote:Looks good! What is the leaf(size) like on this tea?
Not sure yet. I'll post a photo once I open it up. I was surprised, though, to read the box and see it said Ceylon Tea Product of Sri Lanka. The "formula" for the bagged Rose I like is Ceylon, Kenya, Indian and Indonesian. I emailed Red Rose Saturday asking them if the loose version is different. I'll post back when I hear from them.

Thanks for the comments V and CDS!

EW

Nov 11th, '17, 01:44

Re: An early Christmas gift...

by wahoshoo » Nov 11th, '17, 01:44

I'm trying to figure out a good oolong to give someone as a going Promotional Products. I just found out they love tea, especially oolong, and I wanted to send them off with something nice. I'd love to hear your suggestions on what you think would be good for gifting.

Dec 30th, '17, 04:36

Re: An early Christmas gift...

by wahoshoo » Dec 30th, '17, 04:36

I moved to a new area last year and sponsor 5 women. Where I came from, we did not exchange Christmas gifts....but today I over heard someone talking about buying a xmas present for her sponsee's kids. That made me wonder if I may be expected to buy gifts for my sponsees. I have no problem doing this.....but I don't want my sponsees to feel obligated to buy me something or feel awkward if I give them a gift and they don't have something for me. And I'd feel awkward if my sponsees give me something and I don't have a gift for them. Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

+ Post Reply