Feb 21st, '08, 23:23
Joined: Jan 7th, '08, 20:55
Today, I was in the mood for something sweet so naturally, the only thing my high school carries is very high in sugar iced teas and juices. I bought one of the Diet Green teas and started drinking it. After about five sips, i felt thin waxy glop on the back of my top teeth. That's not natural. I pick it out only to find it to be mold. I looked at the iced tea and it had another moldy floatie in it. Totally gross! I believe this is the second time this has happened to me. Why does this mold form? It's a pasteurized product that always needs refrigeration. While the cafeteria workers are stocking they leave the juices/tea/sugar/water out for HOURS! I'm definitely not buying anything that I can not see through again.