Your Tea Has Been Delivered :)

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Sep 11th, '07, 15:48

Your Tea Has Been Delivered :)

by love4god » Sep 11th, '07, 15:48

I placed an order yesterday at about 2:55pm.

I'm sitting in my living room today working, facing the open front door. I didn't hear ANYTHING. No truck, no box drop, no delivery guy.

I get an email "Your tea has been delievered". It's 9am.

I get up and walk to the door and look out and what do I find? A box on my stoop. I couldn't believe it.

Not only did Adagio get my order to me in barely 18 hours, but now they're delivering it using pixies or magic or something.

I laughed out loud, maybe you had to be there.

Sep 11th, '07, 15:58

by xine » Sep 11th, '07, 15:58

Awesome! Thanks for posting your experience with Adagio! Hope you are enjoying your tea!

:D

Sep 11th, '07, 21:06

by Eastree » Sep 11th, '07, 21:06

I had a nearly identical experience with an order, too xD I don't think it was Adagio, but yeah. The creepy part is that I had checked the tracking, it said "Out for delivery." I went out to my car to get something, came back in, and refreshed the page (dunno why, really) and it said the package had been delivered -- and it was at my door D:

Sep 14th, '07, 17:30
Location: Somewhere in the wilds of Montana, but never without a teacup.

Re: Your Tea Has Been Delivered :)

by skywarrior » Sep 14th, '07, 17:30

love4god wrote:I placed an order yesterday at about 2:55pm.

I'm sitting in my living room today working, facing the open front door. I didn't hear ANYTHING. No truck, no box drop, no delivery guy.

I get an email "Your tea has been delievered". It's 9am.

I get up and walk to the door and look out and what do I find? A box on my stoop. I couldn't believe it.

Not only did Adagio get my order to me in barely 18 hours, but now they're delivering it using pixies or magic or something.

I laughed out loud, maybe you had to be there.
The tea Elves delivered. That is just awesome.

Sep 14th, '07, 17:33
Scrolling: scrolling

by fencerdenoctum » Sep 14th, '07, 17:33

I just had an experience with Adagio's tea elves as well. I get into the office, check my status and it says its out for delivery. I can see the road where Fedex comes up but I never saw a truck and I go to check my mail and BAM there is a wonderful smelling box from Adagio. This is not the first time my box has some lovely tea smell.

No. I did not smell the box up close....in public. Dang I'm a terrible liar, but it did smell great!!!!

Slightly embarrassed,
Fencerdenoctum

+ Post Reply