Adagios new samples

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Nov 2nd, '08, 18:47

Adagios new samples

by Ti » Nov 2nd, '08, 18:47

I got an email that Adagio has new samples all of which I've never tried. No offence to Adagio, but what do y'all think.. are these a good value or not?

Nov 2nd, '08, 20:02

by geeber1 » Nov 2nd, '08, 20:02

I think it's only $1 more to order those samples separately, might as well get them already grouped together. I've ordered the black and oolong samplers and have always liked the majority of the teas I received. This one seems good because there's not only black teas but a white and a green as well.

Nov 2nd, '08, 20:39

by kymidwife » Nov 2nd, '08, 20:39

I ordered all of these samples just before the ad came out for the sample promo, so I paid the extra buck for them... but they are certainly a good value if you:

a. Enjoy sampling lots of new varieties
b. Enjoy black tea (there was one white and one green in the mix)

I myself enjoy Adagio's samplers very much... I couldn't wait to try the new teas! This is largely how I have learned what I like in tea, because I got exposed to so many new things I was previously unfamiliar with. The teas I've tried in this sampler have all been interesting... some I would reorder, some I wouldn't, but I feel enriched to have them under my belt, so to speak.

Sarah
***This organic blend is earthy & spicy, with a fragrant aroma & smooth flavor to captivate the senses. Naturally sweetened in the Kentucky sunshine & infused with natural energy. Equally delicious when served piping hot or crisply chilled.***

Nov 2nd, '08, 20:56

by auggy » Nov 2nd, '08, 20:56

*pouts*
Why didn't I get this email? I want new teas!

Nov 2nd, '08, 22:01
Scrolling: scrolling

by Victoria » Nov 2nd, '08, 22:01

Adagio's samplers are an excellent value if you are interested in those teas.
Of course. Why not?

Here's the link to the new sampler pack:

http://www.adagio.com/misc/fresh_arrivals_sampler.html

+ Post Reply