Call for TeaMuse articles

If we've got something important to say, you'll hear it here first.

Mar 13th, '06, 00:14
Adagio

Call for TeaMuse articles

by ilya » Mar 13th, '06, 00:14

As some of you may have noticed, our TeaMuse site hasn't been getting the attention it's deserved lately. We've been crazy busy for the last few weeks and haven't had time to write any stories for it. If anyone has anything they'd like to write, or past articles they are interested in submitting, we would love to see them. Please email or PM your stories to me.

Mar 13th, '06, 02:18

by himthatwas » Mar 13th, '06, 02:18

I imagine it will be quite interesting to see what the community thinks should be on the site. It was my first introduction to Adagio and one of the only reasonable online newsletter about tea that I've seen. I'd hate to see it get the shaft during this transitional time.

I'd like to suggest posting the oddest questions ever posed to "Ask Mr.Tea." I'm guessing that people do actually ask questions from time to time and that many of them don't stand a chance of being answered by the simple fact that they don't make any sense. I'd take the challenge of answering the unanswerable, as would a great many well humored contributers to this board.
For tales of the utmost stupidity, the outright thirsty, and the obscenely fickle eccentricities of tea drinkers, transporters, and makers of tea visit:

http://teasire.blogspot.com

+ Post Reply