Pu Erh from Teasenz

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Apr 22nd, '18, 00:38

Pu Erh from Teasenz

by Simon_Qc » Apr 22nd, '18, 00:38

Hi everyone,
I'm shopping for pu erh tea online and found the teasenz website. There is a great choice and reasonable prices. I know that there is a lot of fake pu erh cake online and just wanna make sure this site is legit and sell authentic product.
Anyone with good experience with them?

Thanks.

Apr 23rd, '18, 22:26

Re: Pu Erh from Teasenz

by mr mopu » Apr 23rd, '18, 22:26

Simon_Qc wrote: Hi everyone,
I'm shopping for pu erh tea online and found the teasenz website. There is a great choice and reasonable prices. I know that there is a lot of fake pu erh cake online and just wanna make sure this site is legit and sell authentic product.
Anyone with good experience with them?

Thanks.
They are mainly factory products in there. There are some places cheaper and some higher. In terms of Lao Ban Zhang , raw or ripe , never at those price points for the real stuff. Almost more expensive than gold.

Apr 25th, '18, 22:03

by Simon_Qc » Apr 25th, '18, 22:03

mr mopu wrote: They are mainly factory products in there. There are some places cheaper and some higher. In terms of Lao Ban Zhang , raw or ripe , never at those price points for the real stuff. Almost more expensive than gold.
Factory product is good right? I don't know a lot about pu erh but I feel like the quality should be more constant.

Apr 26th, '18, 06:51

by mr mopu » Apr 26th, '18, 06:51

Simon_Qc wrote:
mr mopu wrote: They are mainly factory products in there. There are some places cheaper and some higher. In terms of Lao Ban Zhang , raw or ripe , never at those price points for the real stuff. Almost more expensive than gold.
Factory product is good right? I don't know a lot about pu erh but I feel like the quality should be more constant.
Factory is pretty consistent most times. There are vendors that specialize in puerh though. There are non factory ones that are really good from some sellers.

+ Post Reply