Taobao agent recommendation - tsui-store

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

May 14th, '14, 03:50

Taobao agent recommendation - tsui-store

by Radoslav » May 14th, '14, 03:50

I used to buy from taobao via the usual suspects, first TaobaoFOCUS and then TaobaoRing. They were OK, but now I have found tsui-store.

Communication goes per e-mail (service@...). They answer all questions and requests. They reply promptly.

Packaging is good, but they do not add unnecessary packaging material to make more profit on the shipping costs.

My last order was made on a Saturday, they bought the cake on Sunday, and because it was the last cake they bought it before I even made the first payment. They got the cake on Monday and shipped it the same day.

May 16th, '14, 11:53

Re: Taobao agent recommendation - tsui-store

by AllanK » May 16th, '14, 11:53

Radoslav wrote:I used to buy from taobao via the usual suspects, first TaobaoFOCUS and then TaobaoRing. They were OK, but now I have found tsui-store.

Communication goes per e-mail (service@...). They answer all questions and requests. They reply promptly.

Packaging is good, but they do not add unnecessary packaging material to make more profit on the shipping costs.

My last order was made on a Saturday, they bought the cake on Sunday, and because it was the last cake they bought it before I even made the first payment. They got the cake on Monday and shipped it the same day.
I have had some good luck with Taobao Tube. However, the last time I wanted to order something they took a long time in replying, days.By the time the woman said she had had some kind of emergency (or similar thing) and responded I had already spent the money at Yunnan Sourcing. I would be particularly interested if you had anything fragile shipped via this service and how they packaged it?

May 16th, '14, 13:39

by Radoslav » May 16th, '14, 13:39

Well, i just ordered http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=37683814616

When I get it I can report how it was packaged.

I never had to wait long for them to reply as I had with the other services. They answer the same day, even if it's late in the evening there in China.

Jun 25th, '18, 03:52

by Chrischen90 » Jun 25th, '18, 03:52

Superbuy or cssbuy either one is good superbuy is a bit more expensive but has a better customer service than cssbuy

Aug 15th, '18, 06:41

by Serina » Aug 15th, '18, 06:41

Radoslav wrote: I have been using https://www.yoybuy.com/en/ as my agent for my taobao shopping.
So far everything is going well. You can ask the purchasers to recommend good sellers or items for you.

Dec 17th, '18, 00:30

by Brilliant4info » Dec 17th, '18, 00:30

Radoslav wrote: I used to buy from taobao via the usual suspects, first TaobaoFOCUS and then TaobaoRing. They were OK, but now I have found tsui-store.

Hello,

It sounds awesome !

Kay

+ Post Reply