A few points for clarity.ChengduCha wrote:Standard advertising tactics with very little information on the cakes.
I'm surprised something like this is allowed outside the vendors forum.
1. SC had informed me of this tasting program, so fortunately I was not blindsided.
2. SC did not post the topic. I liken this with anyone posting about any other vendor with whom they are not affiliated. This was slightly unusual in that Brandon was involved with helping develop the page or something like that, but I see no foul on the play as he was not paid for his services. There is a touch of gray area, but acceptable.
3. I am all for tastings of just about any kind as they help us to expand our horizons and learn. Recently I think someone also posted about the TKY tasting conducted by MarshalN. Anyone conducting a tasting should feel free to contact me, and I will do what I can to not only promote but share experiences as well.
4. I have extended an invitation to SC to post a topic for his new TeaVenture (not directly tied to this tasting program as I understand it) in TeaMerchant.
5. SC is paying me 10 grand, so you know I approve it! OK, just kidding on this one ...