How many infusions do you average?

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Aug 11th, '13, 04:11

Re: How many infusions do you average?

by Tead Off » Aug 11th, '13, 04:11

teaisme wrote:
shah82 wrote:Most decent shu will do that.

Shu isn't all that interesting
See the majority of what I have tasted has fit into the not that interesting category. From brew one to the end.
But there have been a couple that have really stuck in my mind as different. A pleasure to drink. Can't put my finger on what it is exactly (I'm slowly ruling out the idea that it's mainly because of the degree of fermentation).

I would be interested to hear your favorite buyable shu. Think I will make new topic.
2006 Langhe shu from TU is different and worth trying a sample. Ask Eugene and other sellers to recommend some samples of what they like. Good shu is good!

Aug 11th, '13, 08:01

by mr mopu » Aug 11th, '13, 08:01

Tead Off wrote:
teaisme wrote:
shah82 wrote:Most decent shu will do that.

Shu isn't all that interesting
See the majority of what I have tasted has fit into the not that interesting category. From brew one to the end.
But there have been a couple that have really stuck in my mind as different. A pleasure to drink. Can't put my finger on what it is exactly (I'm slowly ruling out the idea that it's mainly because of the degree of fermentation).

I would be interested to hear your favorite buyable shu. Think I will make new topic.
2006 Langhe shu from TU is different and worth trying a sample. Ask Eugene and other sellers to recommend some samples of what they like. Good shu is good!
+1

Aug 19th, '13, 16:24

by teaisme » Aug 19th, '13, 16:24

I tried the shu at flt, pretty new taste to me, nice :mrgreen: thanks for the suggestions you all

+ Post Reply