Acupspring Tea Co Ltd on Aliexpress

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Jun 24th, '14, 19:44

Acupspring Tea Co Ltd on Aliexpress

by AllanK » Jun 24th, '14, 19:44

I am thinking of ordering from a company on Aliexpress called Acupspring Tea Co Ltd. Does anyone have any experience with them? Are they any good?

Jun 24th, '14, 20:57

by bonescwa » Jun 24th, '14, 20:57

Lol

Feb 11th, '15, 21:21

Re: Acupspring Tea Co Ltd on Aliexpress

by Hometeahome » Feb 11th, '15, 21:21

Why "lol"? do you really think there are no reliables pu'er suppliers on aliexpress except dragon tea house??

Feb 12th, '15, 07:07

by drinking_teas » Feb 12th, '15, 07:07

Hometeahome wrote:Why "lol"? do you really think there are no reliables pu'er suppliers on aliexpress except dragon tea house??
DTH isn't reliable...

Feb 12th, '15, 08:52

by Balthazar » Feb 12th, '15, 08:52

I have thrown small amounts of "f*** you"-money into the almighty Aliexpress three times. One time I received a fake (2011 Daiyi Brick, I also have a real one and the tea material was obviously very, very different), one time the package never reached me, and the third time I actually received what I had ordered (but this was a pretty cheap dianhong, from a vendor I had heard good things about from a member on this board).

So yeah, I don't know about this particular vendor, but I have the feeling Aliexpress' generally awful reputation for tea shopping is well deserved. In general I think it's about as trustworthy as the content of unexpected emails from Nigeria, but I'm sure there's also a handful of legit vendors there (although these probably don't have the "amazing prices" of the non-legit majority).

Feb 12th, '15, 15:15

by Hometeahome » Feb 12th, '15, 15:15

Yes, i'm agree with you. there are some legit sellers, which can identify fake cakes, and have a good choice from the 8-10 tea major's. For avoid bad sellers, i use some simple rules: never choose a seller who sells only 50 or 100 teas, among whom the classics fake bricks or tuocha (it means they doesn't have any qualms selling you crappy stuffs they calls "tea"), and never the sellers who use non personnal pictures. Then you have a good chance to find correct teas to drink everyday. And sometimes good suprises.
About Acupspring Tea Co Ltd, he haves more than 1000 pu'er, fakes, but also authentics. I would not take the risk of shopping for a Dayi in his shop, but he's good for less famous tea which can be buy to drink everyday if you are too short in money to buy middle range tea. Another one i NEVER had any problems: CHINA GRANDNESS TEA CO, LTD This is a good shop for teas from Major's

For good, very good, or great tea, i use the Teachat vendor's guide. And this is perfect!!

ps: about DTH, i had just heard about a fake gold Dayi by a member of this board. But there he's ranked as a reliable seller. So... if someone knows something else about him, it could help

+ Post Reply