Orange Jaipur

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Apr 29th, '18, 22:53

Orange Jaipur

by TeaTravel » Apr 29th, '18, 22:53

I'm new to "TeaChat" and just really glad to have found that other people are as crazy about tea as I'am! Anyway, my topic is about one particular black tea called "Orange Jaipur" It happens to be my favorite tea to date and i'm just a bit upset that this tea seems to be pretty rare and hard to find in the supermarkets! I have been living and traveling around Asia for about eight years now and have only come across this tea in particular city, Phnom Penh. Unfortunately my "Orange Jaipur" fell came out of the tin and fell out inside my backpack in the process of flying from Nepal where I also picked up some really good Nepali masala chai! Nepali chai is wayyyyyyy better than Indian chai. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else had come across this tea in loose leaf or tea bag form in the markets anywhere in the word beside's online.

Apr 30th, '18, 21:14

Re: Orange Jaipur

by mr mopu » Apr 30th, '18, 21:14

TeaTravel wrote: I'm new to "TeaChat" and just really glad to have found that other people are as crazy about tea as I'am! Anyway, my topic is about one particular black tea called "Orange Jaipur" It happens to be my favorite tea to date and i'm just a bit upset that this tea seems to be pretty rare and hard to find in the supermarkets! I have been living and traveling around Asia for about eight years now and have only come across this tea in particular city, Phnom Penh. Unfortunately my "Orange Jaipur" fell came out of the tin and fell out inside my backpack in the process of flying from Nepal where I also picked up some really good Nepali masala chai! Nepali chai is wayyyyyyy better than Indian chai. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else had come across this tea in loose leaf or tea bag form in the markets anywhere in the word beside's online.
Amazon carries the Lipton Brand.

+ Post Reply