Xiaguan Holy Flame brick

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.


User avatar
Nov 23rd, '08, 17:43
Posts: 529
Joined: Jul 23rd, '08
Location: The Isle of Malta

by tony shlongini » Nov 23rd, '08, 17:43

shogun89 wrote:Thank you for all the posts everyone. I too saw that 2008 brick but was not quick enough to get one.


Somebody must have let it slip on another forum, and boy, those guys are nuts. :lol:

User avatar
Nov 23rd, '08, 21:42
Posts: 1636
Joined: Feb 15th, '08
Location: Pennsylvania

by shogun89 » Nov 23rd, '08, 21:42

tony shlongini wrote:
shogun89 wrote:Thank you for all the posts everyone. I too saw that 2008 brick but was not quick enough to get one.


Somebody must have let it slip on another forum, and boy, those guys are nuts. :lol:


Yeah, I was actually reading about it on another forum while looking forinfo on the xiaguan flame brick. Anyway, I just put in a purchase of the 2007 Jingmai cake and 2 or the holy flame bricks from Jim at PS. I hope I get them on Wednesday and maybe a few samples with that. I love that about puerhshop, fast shipping and nice goodies always thrown in there for sampling. Thanks Jim!

User avatar
Nov 24th, '08, 09:08
Posts: 529
Joined: Jul 23rd, '08
Location: The Isle of Malta

by tony shlongini » Nov 24th, '08, 09:08

shogun89 wrote:Yeah, I was actually reading about it on another forum while looking forinfo on the xiaguan flame brick. Anyway, I just put in a purchase of the 2007 Jingmai cake and 2 or the holy flame bricks from Jim at PS. I hope I get them on Wednesday and maybe a few samples with that. I love that about puerhshop, fast shipping and nice goodies always thrown in there for sampling. Thanks Jim!


Interested in hearing
your opinion of the '07 Jingmai. Let us know!

User avatar
Nov 24th, '08, 09:19
Posts: 5214
Joined: Dec 20th, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Gainesville, Florida

by Salsero » Nov 24th, '08, 09:19

tony shlongini wrote: Interested in hearing
your opinion of the '07 Jingmai. Let us know!
+1

User avatar
Nov 24th, '08, 15:05
Posts: 1636
Joined: Feb 15th, '08
Location: Pennsylvania

by shogun89 » Nov 24th, '08, 15:05

Will do. :D

+ Post Reply