taobao - this is pretty cool - Who wants to go in on importing these ?

(I am kidding about importing - they are 220v - just looks pretty nice as a set up)

All traditions are invented, and in the case of our beloved gongfu tea... much of what we do these days are actually fairly recent.shogun89 wrote:Its interesting, I'll keep it at that. I agree with Hop. Not to mention, its non-traditional, with tea, I try to keep it as simple and traditional as possible, I think this leads to the true enjoyment of the brew.
And?...MarshalN wrote:All traditions are invented, and in the case of our beloved gongfu tea... much of what we do these days are actually fairly recent.shogun89 wrote:Its interesting, I'll keep it at that. I agree with Hop. Not to mention, its non-traditional, with tea, I try to keep it as simple and traditional as possible, I think this leads to the true enjoyment of the brew.
I believe Gordon of Dragon Tea House sells this particular model.xuancheng wrote:If you are going to get one of these nice all in one pieces, you should get one with a faucet which can be hooked up to your indoor plumbing.
This is the one he sells, wich according to Oni gives a wierd taste from the kettle...hop_goblin wrote:I believe Gordon of Dragon Tea House sells this particular model.xuancheng wrote:If you are going to get one of these nice all in one pieces, you should get one with a faucet which can be hooked up to your indoor plumbing.