Hello :)

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Sep 19th, '17, 07:46

Hello :)

by GabrielaGreen » Sep 19th, '17, 07:46

Hello, I am Gabriela and I am happy that I found this tea community.
I am a tea lover myself and I can't wait to make new friends here :)

My first cup of tea was for sure some herbal tea from my mom when I was very young, so I don't remember exactly what was it.

I am not a tea expert but I love enjoying my cups of tea during the day. I also enjoy herbal teas and their benefits and I still don't know why the generic word "tea" does not include the teasanes(herbal teas)

One year ago, pushed by my passion for tea, I started a blog dedicated to Tea and Mindfulness. I am still a beginner but one day I hope my blog will grow.

Nice to meet you all!
Going back to my tea cup now:)

Sep 19th, '17, 15:01

Re: Hello :)

by LAC » Sep 19th, '17, 15:01

Hello,

good moments and sensations.

Greetings from Spain

Lluis Abad

Sep 22nd, '17, 10:34

by Steve@Adagio » Sep 22nd, '17, 10:34

GabrielaGreen wrote: Hello, I am Gabriela and I am happy that I found this tea community.
I am a tea lover myself and I can't wait to make new friends here :)

My first cup of tea was for sure some herbal tea from my mom when I was very young, so I don't remember exactly what was it.

I am not a tea expert but I love enjoying my cups of tea during the day. I also enjoy herbal teas and their benefits and I still don't know why the generic word "tea" does not include the teasanes(herbal teas)

One year ago, pushed by my passion for tea, I started a blog dedicated to Tea and Mindfulness. I am still a beginner but one day I hope my blog will grow.

Nice to meet you all!
Going back to my tea cup now:)
Welcome to the forums! We look forward to sharing stories and information about tea with you!

Sep 25th, '17, 08:43

by GabrielaGreen » Sep 25th, '17, 08:43

Steve@Adagio wrote: Welcome to the forums! We look forward to sharing stories and information about tea with you!
Thank you, Steve!

Sep 26th, '17, 16:31

by smmsk52613 » Sep 26th, '17, 16:31

Hello, I am new to tea and have a question concerning how to brew a white and herbal tea tht have two different temperatures

+ Post Reply