Hello everybody

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Mar 19th, '18, 22:12

Hello everybody

by alierainy123 » Mar 19th, '18, 22:12

I've been lurking on this board for a few weeks and I thought I'd formally say hi! Tea has been a passion of mine for a few years now but I'm still very much a beginner. My introduction to tea came from my father, who is a certified teacher of chanoyu, from the Omotesenke tradition. Primarily I like to drink oolongs, with some green and white thrown in, and I'd love to get into Pu-ehr. Being a college student means that my budget is limited, so no Yixing for me yet, but I try to save to try different kinds of tea that are a step up from the budget level.
I have really enjoyed looking through the forums and I look forward to participating in this community!

May 30th, '18, 16:23
Mod/Admin

Re: Hello everybody

by AndrewGC » May 30th, '18, 16:23

Hey again, @alierainy123!

Check out our Pu Ehr selections here: http://www.adagio.com/pu_erh/index.html. We have very economical sample sizes which yield about 10 cups each! A great way to try some out.
alierainy123 wrote: I've been lurking on this board for a few weeks and I thought I'd formally say hi! Tea has been a passion of mine for a few years now but I'm still very much a beginner. My introduction to tea came from my father, who is a certified teacher of chanoyu, from the Omotesenke tradition. Primarily I like to drink oolongs, with some green and white thrown in, and I'd love to get into Pu-ehr. Being a college student means that my budget is limited, so no Yixing for me yet, but I try to save to try different kinds of tea that are a step up from the budget level.
I have really enjoyed looking through the forums and I look forward to participating in this community!

Jun 6th, '18, 05:23

by HoDae » Jun 6th, '18, 05:23

Hello!

Chanoyu is cool! Hope you could share with us sometime.
I’m from Taiwan, if you have any question about Taiwan Oolong, feel free to ask me anytime. :)

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Jun 30th, '18, 07:21

by Woland » Jun 30th, '18, 07:21

Hello HoDae

I'm Steve from Australia and only got serious about chinese teas in the least year though I always liked in restos... I have this Lan Gui Ren oolong that I really like, little pearls with a ginseng in there. Is that a good tea? I have tried about 3 brands but the 1st I bought is my fave and I really like it for breakfast. Maybe cuz it puts lead in my pencil heh. Do you have critique of this kind of tea?
HoDae wrote: Hello!

Chanoyu is cool! Hope you could share with us sometime.
I’m from Taiwan, if you have any question about Taiwan Oolong, feel free to ask me anytime. :)

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

+ Post Reply