Hello All

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Mar 20th, '18, 16:52

Hello All

by oldmanlaurence » Mar 20th, '18, 16:52

I'm now officially a Chinese tea junkie. I just returned from remarkable indulgences in Kuala Lumpur and Penang. I'm a second year newbie and loving learning about tea. The highlight of my tea-ing was sitting was in Ms. Lee's shop on the second floor of Selangor Complex on Jalan Sultan in KL. Her friend brought three 30-40+ aged teas from his collection to share: 2 ripe Pu-ers and a Liu Bao. OMG is all I can say. This experience humbled me with overflowing gratitude. And opened my senses to the possibilities of tea. Never in my life will I be able to match these teas, and I've been tasting and buying very good tea so far.

Mar 21st, '18, 13:40

Re: Hello All

by xiaguanfanboy » Mar 21st, '18, 13:40

I visited the Taetea store in Malaysia Penang.
Malaysia is really a great place for Tea junkies.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Aug 15th, '18, 10:49

by OCTO » Aug 15th, '18, 10:49

xiaguanfanboy wrote:I visited the Taetea store in Malaysia Penang. Image

Do drop me a message when you are coming back to visit again... Penang has got many hidden gems of the tea underworld! ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 13th, '18, 00:06

by ra1nforest » Sep 13th, '18, 00:06

OCTO wrote:
xiaguanfanboy wrote:I visited the Taetea store in Malaysia Penang. Image

Do drop me a message when you are coming back to visit again... Penang has got many hidden gems of the tea underworld! ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Octo! My name is Ivan and I've been lurking in the forums for a while. I happen to be in Penang from today and am leaving on Sunday. Would you be keen to meet up? I can't seem to drop you a PM so I'm messaging here!

+ Post Reply