Sláinte!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jul 7th, '18, 22:09

Sláinte!

by Tea-Nami » Jul 7th, '18, 22:09

Hello connoisseurs & perveyors of fine teas! My name is Charlie McClure. 😎

I'm a 35 year old Irish-American Trucker. Married for 14 years, father of 2 daughters (5yrs & 7 months) & a tea enthusiast.

I enjoy many teas, but mostly traditiinal varieties of Camillia Sinensis & (only on late nights when I work the next day) occasionally I'll brew an herbal.

I'm enfatuated with traditional Tetsubins, but unfortunately don't have a hearth in my house (yet)...maybe one day! 😁 Until then I use enamel-lined western versions that sit upon a cast-iron tea-light throne. I'll post some pix later I'm sure.

My screen name (Tea-Nami) is an English/Japanese hybrid that plays on the rhyme of them & translates to "Tea Wave", which is is how I feel every time I enjoy a cuppa!

Well, that was a rather long winded intro. LoL. I actually cut it down quite a bit as to not bore y'all to badly. 😂

For those of you who made it this far, I look forward to getting to know you & reading about YOUR adventures riding the Tea-Nami!
FB_IMG_1531011234115.jpg

Jul 10th, '18, 10:58
Mod/Admin

Re: Sláinte!

by AndrewGC » Jul 10th, '18, 10:58

Welcome, Tea-Nami / Charlie!

Glad to have you! Would love to hear more about how you take your favorite teas on the road with you.

Let me know if you have any questions about TeaChat or what we do at Adagio!

Slainte!

Jul 19th, '18, 22:02

Re: Sláinte!

by Tea-Nami » Jul 19th, '18, 22:02

AndrewGC wrote: Welcome, Tea-Nami / Charlie!
Would love to hear more about how you take your favorite teas on the road with you.
12 volt water kettle! They make just about anything you can think of with a 12V adapter LoL.

+ Post Reply