Hello

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jun 15th, '18, 02:13

Hello

by kukicha » Jun 15th, '18, 02:13

Hello all!
My name is Joey, and I hope to get to know some people here and become friends online, as well as get to know a community that shares a common interest that I have.
I'm sure over time, and maybe through talking with everyone here, you'll get to know me a lot better, and in turn, you may get to know me.
As a first greeting, I'll say that drinking tea is a bit of an art for me, and I enjoy it very much because of how much can go into brewing one small cup of tea. As such, I like to share this experience and effort put forth by hosting weekly services (usually Gong-fu, Chadō, or a Colonial American service).

Jul 6th, '18, 14:46
Mod/Admin

Re: Hello

by AndrewGC » Jul 6th, '18, 14:46

Hi kukicha !

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Tell us more about a Colonial American Tea service! I'm sure many of our readers (and myself) would love to learn more about it!

Perhaps a new thread in Miscellaneous, or in the type of tea (Black Tea).

Thanks for being a part of the communiTEA.

Jul 10th, '18, 02:10

by HoDae » Jul 10th, '18, 02:10

Hello Joey,

I’m from Taiwan, if you have any question about Taiwanese Oolong, feel free to ask me anytime :)

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Jul 10th, '18, 22:15

by kukicha » Jul 10th, '18, 22:15

Hello,
That's not a bad idea! I think I will!
AndrewGC wrote: Hi kukicha !

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Tell us more about a Colonial American Tea service! I'm sure many of our readers (and myself) would love to learn more about it!

Perhaps a new thread in Miscellaneous, or in the type of tea (Black Tea).

Thanks for being a part of the communiTEA.

+ Post Reply