Greetings

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jul 14th, '18, 20:41

Greetings

by Kenji » Jul 14th, '18, 20:41

Name's Kenji. I'm pretty new to tea, but I only say that because I know how much I don't know about tea. I like herbals, I turn my nose up at anything powdered, and I know I prefer earthy, berry, or spiced notes to anything with citrus. I'm making an effort to help my GERD by switching from coffee to tea, and as part of that I'm joining here to get advice on and learn about tea. I spent some time in Japan which made me much more of a coffee drinker than I already was due to how much canned coffee they consume daily. I still miss it even though my stomach flip-flops at the notion of drinking it. It's gonna be a difficult switch but I'm hoping the sheer variety of tea can help keep me away from Starbucks.

Nice to meet you all/よろしくおねがいします。
Kenji

Jul 24th, '18, 15:02
Mod/Admin

Re: Greetings

by AndrewGC » Jul 24th, '18, 15:02

Welcome Kenji!

Glad to have you! Our communitea will guide you in your transition from the beans to the leaves! Let me know if you have any questions!

Jul 26th, '18, 19:16

Re: Greetings

by Tea-Nami » Jul 26th, '18, 19:16

Welcome to the fold! I had some issues with the acidity in coffee, but I switched to making cold brew (it's incredibly easy). All you need is a mason jar. Far easier on the tummy & great during hot summer months!

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy tea immensely. 😁

+ Post Reply