New to TeaChat? Introduce yourself here!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Oct 24th, '20, 15:10

Re: New to TeaChat? Introduce yourself here!

by frombeebee » Oct 24th, '20, 15:10

Bridgette wrote: Welcome to TeaChat!

Forum rules are posted here, including rules against spamming our forum and rules of decorum on our forum.

If you are new to our forum, please feel free to introduce yourself here by either posting under an existing topic or starting a new one.

Happy sipping!
Hi everyone.. My name is Bebe from Arlington, Texas. I love hot teas but the sweet tasting ones and what I am wanting to know is which ones are they.
Thanks....

Oct 26th, '20, 10:45

by Bridgette » Oct 26th, '20, 10:45

frombeebee wrote:
Bridgette wrote: Welcome to TeaChat!

Forum rules are posted here, including rules against spamming our forum and rules of decorum on our forum.

If you are new to our forum, please feel free to introduce yourself here by either posting under an existing topic or starting a new one.

Happy sipping!
Hi everyone.. My name is Bebe from Arlington, Texas. I love hot teas but the sweet tasting ones and what I am wanting to know is which ones are they.
Thanks....
Howdy Bebe! Welcome to the forum :)
Adagio Online Community Manager

Feb 27th, '21, 11:07

by teapot-hoarder » Feb 27th, '21, 11:07

Hello, my name is Teapot-hoarder, and I'm a teapot-aholic. Please take care of me.

Mar 1st, '21, 11:34

by Bridgette » Mar 1st, '21, 11:34

teapot-hoarder wrote: Hello, my name is Teapot-hoarder, and I'm a teapot-aholic. Please take care of me.
Welcome!

Mar 1st, '21, 16:52

by Jerry9997 » Mar 1st, '21, 16:52

Hello, my name is Jaroslav, I am from the Czech Republic and I am a loose leaf tea beginner. A few years ago I have been drinking only fruit and black teas from bags. :D

Mar 2nd, '21, 12:19

by Bridgette » Mar 2nd, '21, 12:19

Jerry9997 wrote: Hello, my name is Jaroslav, I am from the Czech Republic and I am a loose leaf tea beginner. A few years ago I have been drinking only fruit and black teas from bags. :D
Welcome to TeaChat Jaroslav!

Mar 3rd, '21, 10:04

by GoShanChai » Mar 3rd, '21, 10:04

I am new to chatting about tea but not new to drinking Kong Fu tea, Japanese green teas, herbal teas and teas in general. I am always looking for good teas and trustworthy vendors. I have inherited some tiny teapots that I need help to identify. Looking forward to learning more here.

Mar 3rd, '21, 11:28

by Bridgette » Mar 3rd, '21, 11:28

GoShanChai wrote: I am new to chatting about tea but not new to drinking Kong Fu tea, Japanese green teas, herbal teas and teas in general. I am always looking for good teas and trustworthy vendors. I have inherited some tiny teapots that I need help to identify. Looking forward to learning more here.
Welcome! Glad to have you :)

Mar 3rd, '21, 22:34

by falafelwaffle » Mar 3rd, '21, 22:34

My name is Hannah. I've been brewing gong fu for about 1.5 years so I still have lots to learn. I love tea of all kinds but my favorites are oolong and hunan heicha. If anyone has advice on how not to spend your life savings on tea, please let me know :lol:

Mar 4th, '21, 12:24

by Bridgette » Mar 4th, '21, 12:24

falafelwaffle wrote: My name is Hannah. I've been brewing gong fu for about 1.5 years so I still have lots to learn. I love tea of all kinds but my favorites are oolong and hunan heicha. If anyone has advice on how not to spend your life savings on tea, please let me know :lol:
Hey Hannah! Glad to have you, welcome to Tea Chat!

Apr 18th, '21, 15:51

by KapnoPhilia88 » Apr 18th, '21, 15:51

Hi,

My name is Christopher and I have been drinking bagged black tea for about 10 years. My pipe smoking friends told me that I am missing out on quality if I use bags instead of loose tea, so I am here to learn about methods, equipment, and sourcing. Thank you and I look forward to meeting you all.

Apr 19th, '21, 12:07

by Bridgette » Apr 19th, '21, 12:07

KapnoPhilia88 wrote: Hi,

My name is Christopher and I have been drinking bagged black tea for about 10 years. My pipe smoking friends told me that I am missing out on quality if I use bags instead of loose tea, so I am here to learn about methods, equipment, and sourcing. Thank you and I look forward to meeting you all.
Hi Christopher! Welcome to TeaChat!

Apr 26th, '21, 11:57

by ViciadoemMate » Apr 26th, '21, 11:57

Hi everyone, my name is Wagner, I'm from Brazil.
As a Chinese doctor I've been in touch with Chinese culture and tea for a while but only now decided to become more serious about tea and because of that I'm digging every information I can!

Best wishes for you all!

Apr 26th, '21, 14:48

by Bridgette » Apr 26th, '21, 14:48

ViciadoemMate wrote: Hi everyone, my name is Wagner, I'm from Brazil.
As a Chinese doctor I've been in touch with Chinese culture and tea for a while but only now decided to become more serious about tea and because of that I'm digging every information I can!

Best wishes for you all!
Hello ViciadoemMate! Welcome to TeaChat!

Apr 26th, '21, 20:53

by ffyrebird » Apr 26th, '21, 20:53

Hi!
I’m Sonya, a newbie from the Midwest. I’ve been drinking tea all my life, if you can count Southern sweet tea on ice, lol! About 30 yrs ago I switched over to proper loose leaf teas. I love everything from a rich Assam to Silver needles to a creamy matcha.

+ Post Reply