New to TeaChat? Introduce yourself here!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jul 25th, '21, 20:30

Re: New to TeaChat? Introduce yourself here!

by 757200 » Jul 25th, '21, 20:30

Hello! I'm a loose leaf drinker for a few years, focusing on oolongs and blacks, been getting into puer (especially sheng) in the last year. Registering for talk and tea swap.
My user name is a combination of 7572 (tea), and 757-200 (aircraft).

Jul 26th, '21, 11:34

by Bridgette » Jul 26th, '21, 11:34

757200 wrote: Hello! I'm a loose leaf drinker for a few years, focusing on oolongs and blacks, been getting into puer (especially sheng) in the last year. Registering for talk and tea swap.
My user name is a combination of 7572 (tea), and 757-200 (aircraft).
Glad to have you, welcome to TeaChat!
Adagio Online Community Manager

Jul 26th, '21, 11:49

Help!

by Teapotter » Jul 26th, '21, 11:49

Hi all,

I came across this forum while trying to research on the value of the teapots which my dad has.

He used to be an avid collector but now he's in ill health and we are thinking of selling his collections to raise money for operation.

Would appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Wechat: chasingwinds1

Jul 28th, '21, 09:50

by afm264 » Jul 28th, '21, 09:50

Hi, im a te enthusiast from indonesia. Found this forum when i look for tea information. Currently learning about tea production, and tea blending. Hope to learn a lot from this forum :D :D

Jul 28th, '21, 10:01

by Bridgette » Jul 28th, '21, 10:01

afm264 wrote: Hi, im a te enthusiast from indonesia. Found this forum when i look for tea information. Currently learning about tea production, and tea blending. Hope to learn a lot from this forum :D :D
Teapotter wrote: Hi all,

I came across this forum while trying to research on the value of the teapots which my dad has.

He used to be an avid collector but now he's in ill health and we are thinking of selling his collections to raise money for operation.

Would appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Wechat: chasingwinds1
Welcome to TeaChat, y'all!

Jul 31st, '21, 19:06

by SylviaM » Jul 31st, '21, 19:06

Hi
Just found this forum. My name is Sylvia. I live in Florida with my husband of 51 years and our Yorkshire terrier, Missy. I'm originally from Lancashire in the north of England. I love tea and have many different kinds (right now I'm drinking a Yunnan tea). I look forward to participating in this forum. Happy to have found a forum for tea enthusiasts.

Aug 2nd, '21, 11:42

by Bridgette » Aug 2nd, '21, 11:42

SylviaM wrote: Hi
Just found this forum. My name is Sylvia. I live in Florida with my husband of 51 years and our Yorkshire terrier, Missy. I'm originally from Lancashire in the north of England. I love tea and have many different kinds (right now I'm drinking a Yunnan tea). I look forward to participating in this forum. Happy to have found a forum for tea enthusiasts.
Hey Sylvia! Glad to have you join us here in TeaChat!

Sep 19th, '21, 09:10

by parang » Sep 19th, '21, 09:10

Hi everyone, I am initially here for some help with ID-ing my tea collection, and to refresh my knowledge of teas. Life steered me away from tea culture for a while, my puerh collection lay dormant for many years. Now I have the time and space to rediscover what I have.

I am really into all teas, even TCM adaptogens like Gotu, Jiaogulan, Horny Goats Weed, Tulsi or Ginkgo, mushroom teas like Reishi, all kinds of herbal teas, some of which I grow myself. Last, but not least I enjoy the full spectrum of Chinese teas. Other than Pu-erh, I also really like white teas and Ginseng Oolongs. Lastly, I also like kombucha.

Cheers!

Sep 20th, '21, 11:53

by Bridgette » Sep 20th, '21, 11:53

parang wrote: Hi everyone, I am initially here for some help with ID-ing my tea collection, and to refresh my knowledge of teas. Life steered me away from tea culture for a while, my puerh collection lay dormant for many years. Now I have the time and space to rediscover what I have.

I am really into all teas, even TCM adaptogens like Gotu, Jiaogulan, Horny Goats Weed, Tulsi or Ginkgo, mushroom teas like Reishi, all kinds of herbal teas, some of which I grow myself. Last, but not least I enjoy the full spectrum of Chinese teas. Other than Pu-erh, I also really like white teas and Ginseng Oolongs. Lastly, I also like kombucha.

Cheers!
Welcome Parang! I hope the community can help you with your questions. Cheers!

Oct 19th, '21, 19:47

by trimis » Oct 19th, '21, 19:47

Hello from NorCal. I just started drinking tea a few months ago for the health benefit. Started with green tea (which I hated), then bought some 'White Needle' white tea off eBay...which I don't hate....so I expect to stick with it. I'm doing half a cup twice a day.

Oct 20th, '21, 10:24

by Bridgette » Oct 20th, '21, 10:24

trimis wrote: Hello from NorCal. I just started drinking tea a few months ago for the health benefit. Started with green tea (which I hated), then bought some 'White Needle' white tea off eBay...which I don't hate....so I expect to stick with it. I'm doing half a cup twice a day.
Welcome Trimis! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

Oct 20th, '21, 21:57

by Prudence » Oct 20th, '21, 21:57

Hello! I am new to this chat! What a fun idea to have a chat about tea! I started drinking tea seriously a couple years ago, and this past year has started growing herbs for it, and I have my first harvest this year :-) Of Course I have a local coffee house that I have been reaping most of my tea blends from, as they have a beautiful looseleaf selection, but I’m excited to find new blends to make!

Oct 20th, '21, 21:59

by Prudence » Oct 20th, '21, 21:59

lavendershampoo wrote: Hi I’m new and the opposite of a tea connoisseur. I still miss my Lipton Blackberry everyday 😭
What happened to your blackberry?

Oct 21st, '21, 10:29

by Bridgette » Oct 21st, '21, 10:29

Prudence wrote: Hello! I am new to this chat! What a fun idea to have a chat about tea! I started drinking tea seriously a couple years ago, and this past year has started growing herbs for it, and I have my first harvest this year :-) Of Course I have a local coffee house that I have been reaping most of my tea blends from, as they have a beautiful looseleaf selection, but I’m excited to find new blends to make!
Hello Prudence! Glad to have you join us here on TeaChat!

Jan 8th, '22, 04:32

by Alexdenn05 » Jan 8th, '22, 04:32

Good day all tea and tea-related connoisseurs, am glad to discover this forum and happy to be part of it.

+ Post Reply