New to TeaChat? Introduce yourself here!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Apr 6th 22 1:58 pm

Re: New to TeaChat? Introduce yourself here!

by wordnerd » Apr 6th 22 1:58 pm

Hi! I'm Claire, from England. I'm very very new to loose leaf teas and tisanes and tea in general, and at the moment just experimenting to find out which ones I like. Unfortunately I'm quite sensitive to caffiene which makes it a bit more complicated!

I'm particularly interested in iced/cold brew at the moment as I'm trying to replace a Coca Cola habit with something less packed with sugar :)

Apr 7th 22 2:19 pm

by Bridgette » Apr 7th 22 2:19 pm

wordnerd wrote: Hi! I'm Claire, from England. I'm very very new to loose leaf teas and tisanes and tea in general, and at the moment just experimenting to find out which ones I like. Unfortunately I'm quite sensitive to caffiene which makes it a bit more complicated!

I'm particularly interested in iced/cold brew at the moment as I'm trying to replace a Coca Cola habit with something less packed with sugar :)
Hello Claire! Welcome to TeaChat. Hope you find a suitable replacement :)
Adagio Online Community Manager

May 11th 22 1:02 am

by Persimmelon » May 11th 22 1:02 am

Hi! I have a couple of mystery teapots that I am keen to learn more about, and look forward to learning more about oolongs, green teas, and more!

May 12th 22 2:38 pm

by Bridgette » May 12th 22 2:38 pm

Persimmelon wrote: Hi! I have a couple of mystery teapots that I am keen to learn more about, and look forward to learning more about oolongs, green teas, and more!
Welcome, Persimmelon! Hope you learn everything you're looking into and more :)
Adagio Online Community Manager

May 16th 22 12:22 am

by Allecia » May 16th 22 12:22 am

Good evening folks!

I thought I had joined this chat years ago (when it was part of the Adagio shopping site) but I guess so much has changed that I need to relearn how to use the message boards!

I found loose leaf teas years ago & Adagio soon after & have never looked back! I love their commitment to the people growing the tea & the environment, not to mention the delicious teas themselves! I mostly love the flavored green teas, but I am *totally* addicted to trying the samples of the various other types of teas! I have SO MANY sample packets! lol (Heck, I still have the little metal canister sample containers! That's how long I've been shopping with Adagio!)

I live in the Pacific Northwest in the USA and drink tea all day every day. I hope to make your acquaintance here. Thank you!

Best,

Allecia

Aug 6th 22 8:30 pm

by gfurrow » Aug 6th 22 8:30 pm

I have been drinking tea off and on for over 30 years. I became a full time tea drinker around 10 years ago.

I only drink loose leaf teas unless I’m somewhere that can only serve me a teabag.

I drink black teas mostly. But, over the last year I have started drinking more green teas and more herbal teas.

I guess my favorite teas are Keemun and three monkey.

I live in Virginia where we have hot humid summers. I drink a pot of hot tea in the morning and iced or room temperature teas the rest of the day.

My name is Gary and I am honored to become a member of this board. I have several questions.

Aug 11th 22 9:22 pm

by Teadrinker502 » Aug 11th 22 9:22 pm

Hello, it's nice to meet everyone.

Aug 18th 22 7:27 pm

by GailC » Aug 18th 22 7:27 pm

Hello, I'm Gail from Idaho. Wanting to learn more about tea and clay pots.
Really looking for a tea I'll love