Hi there everybody!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Oct 8th, '14, 15:17

Hi there everybody!

by PaleWhiteRabbit » Oct 8th, '14, 15:17

I have been on Adagio for a short while maybe 2 months but I hadn't been in chat yet. My favorite fandoms to read in are Sentinel and Magnificent Seven so there will be more teas made.

I have only made tea for 10th Kingdom so far, but I've seemed to have a good response and will continue making art and tea.

However I don't really know how to get friends on my Adagio account so I felt that meeting people here might be a good idea.

Roxanne Larson

Oct 9th, '14, 01:42

Re: Hi there everybody!

by PaleWhiteRabbit » Oct 9th, '14, 01:42

Seems I need to post in order to use chat... well I guess that makes sense but I have a hard time figuring what to write normally and not when forced to.

Oct 9th, '14, 08:21

by Poseidon » Oct 9th, '14, 08:21

PaleWhiteRabbit wrote:Seems I need to post in order to use chat... well I guess that makes sense but I have a hard time figuring what to write normally and not when forced to.
No worries Rabbit, just join in on some threads and it will come. The chat is usually dead but will have 2-5 people sometimes. Welcome and good luck!

Oct 10th, '14, 09:19
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Oct 10th, '14, 09:19

PaleWhiteRabbit wrote:Seems I need to post in order to use chat... well I guess that makes sense but I have a hard time figuring what to write normally and not when forced to.
You should be able to chat now. :mrgreen:

Welcome to TeaChat, see you around!

+ Post Reply