Hello

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Feb 2nd, '15, 10:18

Hello

by Nicklause » Feb 2nd, '15, 10:18

Hi,
I've started a post before this but finally decided to introduce myself, I am currently doing my bachelor's and I am graduating in May. Being asian I've been drinking tea for a while but just recently I started studying and looking into the different types of Japanese tea. I am not a big fan of black tea as I think the taste is a little too heavy for me. Have a nice day!

Feb 2nd, '15, 11:41
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Hello

by Mrs. Chip » Feb 2nd, '15, 11:41

Welcome Nicklaus to TeaChat.

Feb 2nd, '15, 20:56

by mjay089 » Feb 2nd, '15, 20:56

Hey Nicklause!

I understand what you mean about black tea. I like it, but I have to be in the mood for it. I really like Rooibos and White tea. Those are the ones I have been drinking the most lately.

Feb 3rd, '15, 21:24

by Nicklause » Feb 3rd, '15, 21:24

mjay089,

I actually drink a lot tea back in Malaysia. You go a Chinese restaurant they serve you Chinese tea, you go to a Japanese restaurant they serve you Japanese tea, you go to a Korean restaurant and they serve you Korean tea. So tea is pretty much everywhere, even our favorite hang out spots, serve sweetened tea. But of course those are cheap Lipton bulk tea. There are spots that specialize in serving tea and fine dine like TWG tea, but I never really understood what was I drinking, I just went with whatever that taste nice to me. I always had a liking towards Japanese tea, that's why I decided to start my tea appreciation career from there. I just ordered my first matcha set and I am very excited about it! Have a good day!

Nick

+ Post Reply