Hi from China!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jan 16th, '17, 22:18

Hi from China!

by Teasenz » Jan 16th, '17, 22:18

Hi all, it's a pleasure to be part of this tea community! Once I discovered this forum, I couldn't wait to join. Thanks to the admin users for approving my request. Now more about me. I'm based in China and have quite some knowledge about Chinese tea that I would like to share. I've been often to tea factories for loose tea as well as tea cake processing and I've also often visited pottery makers in Yixing and Jingdezhen. However, I'm here not only to share, but also to learn from you. I'm not familiar with tea and tea cultures from other countries, and that's something I'm really curious about.

Jan 17th, '17, 00:28

Re: Hi from China!

by victoria3 » Jan 17th, '17, 00:28

Teasenz wrote:Hi all, it's a pleasure to be part of this tea community! Once I discovered this forum, I couldn't wait to join. Thanks to the admin users for approving my request. Now more about me. I'm based in China and have quite some knowledge about Chinese tea that I would like to share. I've been often to tea factories for loose tea as well as tea cake processing and I've also often visited pottery makers in Yixing and Jingdezhen. However, I'm here not only to share, but also to learn from you. I'm not familiar with tea and tea cultures from other countries, and that's something I'm really curious about.
Welcome to teachat Teasenz. We love sharing and exchanging on this forum and so look forward to hearing from you too!

Jan 24th, '17, 01:45

Re: Hi from China!

by LeeTea » Jan 24th, '17, 01:45

Hi Teasenz, I would love to learn more about Chinese tea.

+ Post Reply