Greetings from Portugal

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jan 21st, '17, 17:05

Greetings from Portugal

by gatmcm » Jan 21st, '17, 17:05

Hey all, I'm 22, been drinking tea for a few years, early last year I got into it a bit more seriously and started gong fu brewing.

Before I drank mainly Azores black tea, now I drink mainly puer and wuyi oolongs but i'm open to try whatever.

Been looking into the world of yixing but will try (will try to try :lol: ) to learn a bit more before I take the plunge.

Been lurking for a while and and thought I would make an account (thank you Chip for manually activating my account), this seems like an awesome community.
Nice to meet you all!
-gatmcm

Jan 21st, '17, 21:59
Vendor Member

Re: Greetings from Portugal

by jayinhk » Jan 21st, '17, 21:59

gatmcm wrote:Hey all, I'm 22, been drinking tea for a few years, early last year I got into it a bit more seriously and started gong fu brewing.

Before I drank mainly Azores black tea, now I drink mainly puer and wuyi oolongs but i'm open to try whatever.

Been looking into the world of yixing but will try (will try to try :lol: ) to learn a bit more before I take the plunge.

Been lurking for a while and and thought I would make an account (thank you Chip for manually activating my account), this seems like an awesome community.
Nice to meet you all!
-gatmcm
Welcome!

Jan 21st, '17, 23:43

by debunix » Jan 21st, '17, 23:43

Welcome!

It sounds like you've already found your way to some good teas. I' bet you'd also enjoy some traditional roast Dong Dings from Taiwan and Dan Congs as well.

Jan 22nd, '17, 14:45

by victoria3 » Jan 22nd, '17, 14:45

Welcome from Los Angeles

Jan 22nd, '17, 15:48

by gatmcm » Jan 22nd, '17, 15:48

debunix wrote:Welcome!

It sounds like you've already found your way to some good teas. I' bet you'd also enjoy some traditional roast Dong Dings from Taiwan and Dan Congs as well.
I did find quite a few good teas, but have a long way to go, sadly a big part of my tea knowledge is from reading and not from tasting, shipping cost/time really hold me back, as well as actual cost.

Been wanting to try traditional roast dong ding and tgy for a while, seems to be right up my alley, thanks for sugesting, dancongs seem to be a wide world too, only had a couple samples that were very different (one was roasted and one tasted like chewing on petals :lol: )

+ Post Reply