Excited to be here!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Mar 17th, '17, 13:42

Excited to be here!

by Princess of Tea » Mar 17th, '17, 13:42

Hello! My name is Joanne and I've been an avid tea drinker for many years now and it is one of my passions. I am excited to be here on this forum to chat with other tea lovers and to learn more!

About me:
I'm in my early/mid 20's and my hobbies include acting, costume designing, and cosplay. I have a YouTube channel (which I can't link until the noob grace period is up) where I do tea reviews in lolita clothing as well as a cosplay cooking show.

Let me know if you have any questions for me!~

Mar 17th, '17, 14:00
Adagio
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Excited to be here!

by Emily@Adagio » Mar 17th, '17, 14:00

Princess of Tea wrote: Hello! My name is Joanne and I've been an avid tea drinker for many years now and it is one of my passions. I am excited to be here on this forum to chat with other tea lovers and to learn more!

About me:
I'm in my early/mid 20's and my hobbies include acting, costume designing, and cosplay. I have a YouTube channel (which I can't link until the noob grace period is up) where I do tea reviews in lolita clothing as well as a cosplay cooking show.

Let me know if you have any questions for me!~
Welcome to TeaChat, Joanne! We're happy to have you here! :D

Mar 17th, '17, 14:20

by Xeractha » Mar 17th, '17, 14:20

There's no need for link when you give too many details like now. :D

Anyway, welcome!

Mar 17th, '17, 14:40
Scrolling: scrolling

by Mrs. Chip » Mar 17th, '17, 14:40

Welcome Joanne to TeaChat!
What is your fave type of tea?

Mar 17th, '17, 14:42

by Princess of Tea » Mar 17th, '17, 14:42

Xeractha wrote: There's no need for link when you give too many details like now. :D

Anyway, welcome!
What do you mean by too many details? Did I post something not allowed?

Mar 17th, '17, 14:43

by Princess of Tea » Mar 17th, '17, 14:43

Mrs. Chip wrote: Welcome Joanne to TeaChat!
What is your fave type of tea?
My favorite is Vanilla Chai! A close second though is an Adagio blend of Peppermint, Cream and Lemon balm~

Mar 17th, '17, 14:49

by Xeractha » Mar 17th, '17, 14:49

Princess of Tea wrote:
Xeractha wrote: There's no need for link when you give too many details like now. :D

Anyway, welcome!
No, I didn't mean anything bad. It's just easy to find your videos on youtube since you've given your name and well the username is the same for youtube (I suppose it's not a problem that I wrote this).
Also... (L) Toradora

Mar 17th, '17, 14:54

by Princess of Tea » Mar 17th, '17, 14:54

Xeractha wrote:
Princess of Tea wrote:

Anyway, welcome!
No, I didn't mean anything bad. It's just easy to find your videos on youtube since you've given your name and well the username is the same for youtube (I suppose it's not a problem that I wrote this).
Also... (L) Toradora
Oh great! I was worried for a second. And yes, I've even added the website to my profile, as I would love to get more feedback on my reviews if I want to continue doing them!
I do love my Toradora tea! For people familiar with Seattle's Market Spice tea, it has a very similar flavor.

Mar 17th, '17, 15:19

by Xeractha » Mar 17th, '17, 15:19

Princess of Tea wrote:
Xeractha wrote:
Princess of Tea wrote:

Anyway, welcome!
Also... (L) Toradora
Oh great! I was worried for a second. And yes, I've even added the website to my profile, as I would love to get more feedback on my reviews if I want to continue doing them!
I do love my Toradora tea! For people familiar with Seattle's Market Spice tea, it has a very similar flavor.
I meant the show. :D I didn't know there were so many custom blends and you could also create your own on Adagio's site. Too bad I'm kinda on the snob side of tea consumption and any added flavour is weird for me.

Mar 17th, '17, 15:42

by Princess of Tea » Mar 17th, '17, 15:42

Xeractha wrote:
Princess of Tea wrote:
Xeractha wrote:
Princess of Tea wrote:

Anyway, welcome!
Also... (L) Toradora
I meant the show. :D I didn't know there were so many custom blends and you could also create your own on Adagio's site. Too bad I'm kinda on the snob side of tea consumption and any added flavour is weird for me.
The show is so good! I count it as one of my top 2 favorites :)

+ Post Reply