Hello everyone, I am new here !

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Apr 3rd, '17, 04:07

Hello everyone, I am new here !

by fortuneteapot » Apr 3rd, '17, 04:07

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and thread upon the registration of my account.

I have lived in Melbourne for half a decade and Yangon for many months. It was a holiday back to my country that I picked up the habit of drinking tea.

When I went back to Melb/ Yangon, there were no presence of teapot / tea leaves for me to pick up, or maybe I didn't know where to look then :)

Right now, I am back to my country and I wish to make friends and help out fellow teapot collector or tea drinker who are living in Melbourne / Yangon who are facing difficulty to get tea or tea pots.. and most importantly, learn more from everyone here !

Looking forward to start my first thread on my teapots but the forum only allows pic size up to 640 width. I will edit them to required size and post up my teapots later !

Apr 3rd, '17, 05:44
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Hello everyone, I am new here !

by William » Apr 3rd, '17, 05:44

fortuneteapot wrote: Hi everyone,

I have lived in Melbourne for half a decade and Yangon for many months. It was a holiday back to my country that I picked up the habit of drinking tea.

When I went back to Melb/ Yangon, there were no presence of teapot / tea leaves for me to pick up, or maybe I didn't know where to look then :)

Right now, I am back to my country and I wish to make friends and help out fellow teapot collector or tea drinker who are living in Melbourne / Yangon who are facing difficulty to get tea or tea pots.. and most importantly, learn more from everyone here !

Looking forward to start my first thread on my teapots but the forum only allows pic size up to 640 width. I will edit them to required size and post up my teapots later !
Welcome! :D

Apr 3rd, '17, 09:41

by Candana » Apr 3rd, '17, 09:41

William wrote:

Hello,

Are you in Yangon?

I am in Mawlamyine

Apr 3rd, '17, 09:56

by fortuneteapot » Apr 3rd, '17, 09:56

Candana wrote:
William wrote:

Hello,

Are you in Yangon?

I am in Mawlamyine

Hello, i used to work in Yangon for a short while and has returned since..

I have friends going there once in a while and have mixed feelings to see changes there :?

+ Post Reply