HI, Everyone!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Sep 14th, '17, 08:55
Adagio
Scrolling: scrolling

HI, Everyone!

by Steve@Adagio » Sep 14th, '17, 08:55

I wanted to reach out and formally introduce myself. My name is Steve and I am Adagio's customer service manager. I am also the new Admin for TeaChat. While most of my duties have been behind the scenes, I will be taking a more proactive and visible role on the forums. While it sounds a bit impractical, I hope to get to know each of you through interaction. Just to get a sense of everyone's unique personality and shared interests.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send a PM to this account. While I do have other duties, I will be checking in a few times a week to see how things are going, answer questions, and participate in many of the in-depth conversations on the site (as well as some of the more lighthearted fare).

I wanted to apologize for the seeming lack of Admin presence as of late. It has been a bit of a transitionary period at Adagio and roles were not clearly defined. I hope to change that.

As I stated above, I will try to do less "haunting/lurking" and instead make my presence known. To be clear, this doesn't mean that there are going to be any changes to the site. Everything will be just the same, you'll just see more posts from the Admin.

Thank you all for making this community what it is and I hope to share many great conversations in the months to come.

I'll see you around the forums!