Hi from Prague Czech Republic

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Oct 4th, '17, 06:06

Hi from Prague Czech Republic

by lopin » Oct 4th, '17, 06:06

Hi, I am from Prague Czech Republic. I have been following Teachat for a while. I really admire the knowledge concentrated here and reading teachat is my favorite public transport activity :)
I am in mid 30s. Drank a lot of tea in my teens age mostly in tearooms that were very popular in Czech rep in 90ties . I returned to serious tea drinking last year. I like all types of teas, but my current stash comprises mostly of raw a cooked Puerh, Japanase Greens, and yancha and taiwan oolongs. I also started building a new teaware collection. Have few of japanese antique teapots and hohins, some yixing on the way and also number of chawans. I would like to learn more about the teaware I have and will ask you for help with ID.
Apart from drinking tea, I enjoy forest walks, hikes, cycling- both road and MTB, and was keeping mantids.

Oct 4th, '17, 09:11

Re: Hi from Prague Czech Republic

by HotLeafJuice » Oct 4th, '17, 09:11

lopin wrote: Hi, I am from Prague Czech Republic. I have been following Teachat for a while. I really admire the knowledge concentrated here and reading teachat is my favorite public transport activity :)
I am in mid 30s. Drank a lot of tea in my teens age mostly in tearooms that were very popular in Czech rep in 90ties . I returned to serious tea drinking last year. I like all types of teas, but my current stash comprises mostly of raw a cooked Puerh, Japanase Greens, and yancha and taiwan oolongs. I also started building a new teaware collection. Have few of japanese antique teapots and hohins, some yixing on the way and also number of chawans. I would like to learn more about the teaware I have and will ask you for help with ID.
Apart from drinking tea, I enjoy forest walks, hikes, cycling- both road and MTB, and was keeping mantids.
Awesome! Welcome to the club :-P. I'm new here too, but it looks like this is a great oasis of tea knowledge :-)

+ Post Reply