hello from Guangzhou!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Oct 20th, '17, 04:26

hello from Guangzhou!

by philiplee » Oct 20th, '17, 04:26

Hi,

I'm a British-born Chinese man from Glasgow, Scotland. Currently living in Guangzhou, within the wholesale tea market in Fangcun. My wife is from Yunnan, Xishuangbanna, Yiwu, Gaoshan village. If you know where that is, then you'll know what my family-in-law's main business is!

If you wanna chat about Yiwu or the tea market or even visit, please let me know. Looking forward to more having more tea chats with you!

Oct 21st, '17, 07:58

Re: hello from Guangzhou!

by Senlin » Oct 21st, '17, 07:58

philiplee wrote: Hi,

I'm a British-born Chinese man from Glasgow, Scotland. Currently living in Guangzhou, within the wholesale tea market in Fangcun. My wife is from Yunnan, Xishuangbanna, Yiwu, Gaoshan village. If you know where that is, then you'll know what my family-in-law's main business is!

If you wanna chat about Yiwu or the tea market or even visit, please let me know. Looking forward to more having more tea chats with you!
Hi Philiplee,

Welcome among us! :)

I've been in Guangzhou several years ago for tea business, but I unfortunately never went in Yiwu... It is one of my dream though.

I'm sure that we have a lot to learn from you, so don't hesitate to give your opinions on subjects that interest you the most. Be sure I will be very interested to hear from you.

Best,
Senlin

Oct 22nd, '17, 01:22

Re: hello from Guangzhou!

by philiplee » Oct 22nd, '17, 01:22

Senlin wrote:
philiplee wrote: Hi,

Hi Philiplee,

Welcome among us! :)

I've been in Guangzhou several years ago for tea business, but I unfortunately never went in Yiwu... It is one of my dream though.

I'm sure that we have a lot to learn from you, so don't hesitate to give your opinions on subjects that interest you the most. Be sure I will be very interested to hear from you.

Best,
Senlin
Hi Senlin, and thanks for the warm welcome.

It's not particularly hard to get around the main villages in Yiwu now - roads are much improved from 10 years ago. If you do plan on visiting, let me know if you have any questions and hopefully I'll be able to help out.

Phil

+ Post Reply