Hi from Maryland

Please introduce yourself here to our membership


User avatar
Oct 21st, '08, 15:01
Posts: 1675
Joined: Jun 17th, '08
Location: Oregon

by geeber1 » Oct 21st, '08, 15:01

Hi Kim, welcome to TeaChat!

User avatar
Oct 21st, '08, 16:28
Posts: 1636
Joined: Feb 15th, '08
Location: Pennsylvania

by shogun89 » Oct 21st, '08, 16:28

Welcome aboard! :D :D

User avatar
Oct 21st, '08, 16:31
Posts: 8186
Joined: Jan 8th, '08
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA
Contact: Victoria

by Victoria » Oct 21st, '08, 16:31

Welcome! That's exactly how I started!

User avatar
Oct 21st, '08, 18:49
Posts: 1010
Joined: Feb 8th, '08
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Contact: auggy

by auggy » Oct 21st, '08, 18:49

Welcome!

User avatar
Oct 21st, '08, 19:57
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22836
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

by Chip » Oct 21st, '08, 19:57

Hi Kim from north of the Mason Dixon Line. Welcome to TeaChat. Be sure to visit TeaDay and share what is in your cup! Let's brew ... :idea:

User avatar
Oct 21st, '08, 20:08
Posts: 318
Joined: Jul 23rd, '09
Location: Concord, New Hampshire
Contact: leiche

by leiche » Oct 21st, '08, 20:08

Welcome!

User avatar
Oct 22nd, '08, 01:24
Posts: 570
Joined: Oct 14th, '08
Location: Cinnamon King of San Diego, Ca
Contact: Vulture

by Vulture » Oct 22nd, '08, 01:24

Welcome.... to the Tea Zone.... Where everything is Tea and Victoria will try to recruit you to the oolongians.....

User avatar
Oct 22nd, '08, 02:59
Posts: 2004
Joined: Apr 6th, '08
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact: chamekke

by chamekke » Oct 22nd, '08, 02:59

Hello and welcome!

User avatar
Oct 22nd, '08, 08:21
Posts: 296
Joined: Sep 17th, '08
Location: Clearwater, FL, USA

by chad » Oct 22nd, '08, 08:21

Chip wrote:Hi Kim from north of the Mason Dixon Line. Welcome to TeaChat. Be sure to visit TeaDay and share what is in your cup! Let's brew ... :idea:


Kim,
Welcome to the neighborhood.

Ummm, last time I checked Maryland was south of the Mason-Dixon line!! :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mason-Dixon_Line

Actually, only a southerner and/or a history geek would "know" that. Maryland was a very conflicted state during the Civil War...it was imperative that the Union keep MD on "their" side since DC would have been pretty much surrounded otherwise!! :D

User avatar
Oct 22nd, '08, 11:43
Posts: 868
Joined: Oct 13th, '07
Location: Nørwåy

by Trey Winston » Oct 22nd, '08, 11:43

Welcome :D

User avatar
Oct 22nd, '08, 20:56
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22836
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

by Chip » Oct 22nd, '08, 20:56

chad wrote:
Chip wrote:Hi Kim from north of the Mason Dixon Line. Welcome to TeaChat. Be sure to visit TeaDay and share what is in your cup! Let's brew ... :idea:


Kim,
Welcome to the neighborhood.

Ummm, last time I checked Maryland was south of the Mason-Dixon line!! :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mason-Dixon_Line

Actually, only a southerner and/or a history geek would "know" that. Maryland was a very conflicted state during the Civil War...it was imperative that the Union keep MD on "their" side since DC would have been pretty much surrounded otherwise!! :D


Exactly, I am offering greetings from the north side of the Mason Dixon Line, Pennsylvania (when I am not in the TeaCave atop Mr Fuji). :D

User avatar
Oct 23rd, '08, 02:05
Posts: 1955
Joined: May 22nd, '06
Location: Trapped inside a bamboo tong!
Contact: hop_goblin

by hop_goblin » Oct 23rd, '08, 02:05

Hola

User avatar
Oct 23rd, '08, 08:00
Posts: 296
Joined: Sep 17th, '08
Location: Clearwater, FL, USA

by chad » Oct 23rd, '08, 08:00

Chip wrote:
chad wrote:
Chip wrote:Hi Kim from north of the Mason Dixon Line. Welcome to TeaChat. Be sure to visit TeaDay and share what is in your cup! Let's brew ... :idea:


Kim,
Welcome to the neighborhood.

Ummm, last time I checked Maryland was south of the Mason-Dixon line!! :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mason-Dixon_Line

Actually, only a southerner and/or a history geek would "know" that. Maryland was a very conflicted state during the Civil War...it was imperative that the Union keep MD on "their" side since DC would have been pretty much surrounded otherwise!! :D


Exactly, I am offering greetings from the north side of the Mason Dixon Line, Pennsylvania (when I am not in the TeaCave atop Mr Fuji). :D


Chip,

Gomen kudasai!
I had too much blood in my caffeine stream when I wrote my response.

+ Post Reply