All I want for Christmas or other gifting holiday is ...?

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

All I want for Christmas or other gift giving holiday this time of year is ... show us or tell us please! 3 votes possible.

I have everything I want ... I want nothing
9%
I have everything I need ... I need nothing
17%
There are things that I do need
2%
There are things that I want
4%
There are lots of things I want, but I do not need
24%
I NEED to have this!
9%
I want THIS, but do not need this!
9%
This is too confusing, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)
26%

Total votes: 46

Dec 23rd, '13, 23:07
Scrolling: scrolling

All I want for Christmas or other gifting holiday is ...?

by Chip » Dec 23rd, '13, 23:07

Hello TCers! Hope everyone is having a GREAT TeaDay!

For those who celebrate Christmas or other gift giving holiday this time of year, the question of the day is ... 'All I want for Christmas is ... ??? Please, show us or tell us what your wish list may be for Christmas.

The poll question is simple!

Have a TEArrific TeaDay and bottoms up!

Dec 23rd, '13, 23:28

Re: All I want for Christmas or other gifting holiday is ...?

by Teaism » Dec 23rd, '13, 23:28

Hi Chip,

Can you slot in voting option for 2 front teeth. :lol:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Best wishes for 2014!

Cheers!

Dec 24th, '13, 00:12

by debunix » Dec 24th, '13, 00:12

Mostly I have wants--peace on earth, an infinite supple of perfect tea, my own woodfired kiln whose use will be offered to a series of visiting teaware artisans, and better access to a sink or kitchenette at work to make my tea cleanups simpler again. On a more practical note, I look forward to a repaired or new garage door that works properly so I don't block my narrow street every time I take my car in or out, and a new tea tray to replace my faithful bamboo box that is finally starting to show its age.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to balance using up old tea samples with fresh bright current year teas, enjoying teawares fired by artisans around the world, and looking forward to another year with a few new purchases that are probably more wanted, than absolutely needed, and that can be shared with tea friends in person and online.

This evening I've been drinking a sample of 2011 Yunnan Sourcing Man Tang Hong Number 2" shu pu which has been very nice, earthy and mellow, but not as lasting as a nice old sheng, brewed up in a glazed Petr Novak shiboridashi, and drunk from a shyrabbit nuka yunomi.

Hope all my tea friends have a wonderful holiday season and a tea-happy new year!

Sep 25th, '14, 06:22

by Bef » Sep 25th, '14, 06:22

gotgold5j wrote:If you suffer from all the rectangular work, try on garmets intended to help you become check shapelier
+1.

Sep 25th, '14, 08:17

by Poseidon » Sep 25th, '14, 08:17

I want lots of things, I need very few.

Sep 25th, '14, 11:49
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Sep 25th, '14, 11:49

Sorry, gotgold is ... no long with us. :roll:

Dec 11th, '14, 06:25

by VanFersen » Dec 11th, '14, 06:25

I made myself the best gifts this year except an awsome teapot from Petr Novak I got from my wife.

But I am still waiting for my orders and this is a pain in the ... because this stuff takes ages to get here stuck horrible long in China. Waiting for 4 bigger orders one from Yunnan Sourcing, one from Dragon Tea House, one from Chashifu and a last one from Tea Urchin ;)

Dec 23rd, '14, 10:57

by Cameo399 » Dec 23rd, '14, 10:57

I have everything I need. I just got married to the most amazing man ever, I have wonderful family and friends...but, there are always things that I want! In the tea/tea ware department, I really want an authentic Brown Betty teapot along with a couple of new teapot cozies and some new teas as well (have them picked out at englishteastore.com). I also have lists of tea to buy from Adagio and Harney & Sons. And I still need to buy some tea pouches from "Ethan" on TeaSwap if he still has some in a couple of months. Just need to save a little more until my funds match my wants!

+ Post Reply