Matcha compare

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

Jun 18th, '20, 09:34

Matcha compare

by jkaran » Jun 18th, '20, 09:34

Hi,I got two matcha samples and one is more green than the other but the one which is greener don't froth well like the dull green one.So how should I decide which Matcha is better?
I am attaching a image of those matcha and please help me figure out which one is better.
left->less green but froth well
right->more green but doesn't froth well (water temp and whisking is same for both)

Aug 6th, '20, 14:54

Re: Matcha compare

by Bridgette » Aug 6th, '20, 14:54

jkaran wrote: Hi,I got two matcha samples and one is more green than the other but the one which is greener don't froth well like the dull green one.So how should I decide which Matcha is better?
I am attaching a image of those matcha and please help me figure out which one is better.
right->more green but doesn't froth well (water temp and whisking is same for both)
Hello!

I would follow your taste buds on this! Whichever has the better flavor is the better one for you.
Adagio Online Community Manager

Aug 26th, '21, 17:27

Re: Matcha compare

by harryflow » Aug 26th, '21, 17:27

jkaran wrote: Hi,I got two matcha samples and one is more green than the other but the one which is greener don't froth well like the dull green one.So how should I decide Speed Test which Matcha is better?
I have been drinking matcha for several years now. I probably have 2-3 bowls a day. I've been drinking brands like sugimoto, encha, and matcha kari but am excited to start exploring smaller brands, single varietals, and exploring all that can be found in matcha. I recently ordered from Sazen and tried the Daigyoku, Narino, Chōkō no Mukashi, and Kunpu no Shiro. The highly umami matchas are definitely different from what I'm used to!

+ Post Reply