All day TeaDay, Saturday, 3/01/08

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

A most unfair question, you have a limited choice at a swanky restuarant, what TEA would you choose?

Assam
13%
Darjeeling
9%
Keemun
2%
Chinese Oolong (nondescript)
27%
Dragon Well
16%
Sencha
13%
Matcha blended with Kukicha
No votes
I tell the Server to bring me hot water because I BYOT
20%

Total votes: 45

Mar 2nd, '08, 02:38
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Mar 2nd, '08, 02:38

Finished my day with Daily Sencha that I blended with Matcha...wow...really nice blend. Matcha really improved this sencha. The Daily Sencha alone, I would have an issue drinking it "daily," but it is cheap. Adding some matcha still did not add cost to it, but this I COULD drink this blend daily.

As circumstance would have it, yesterday and today. I had a casual blend filling my own bags. I have been so ritualistic, it was nice to just do a casual tea for a change.
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!

Mar 2nd, '08, 03:15

by Cinnamon Kitty » Mar 2nd, '08, 03:15

I had a good end to my teaday. I broke out the Casablanca Twist earlier today, only to realize that my taste buds were deciding to work again. That discovery made my evening so much better since I finally felt like a nice pot of green tea would not be wasted on not being able to enjoy the flavors. The Den's Fuka-Midori Sencha lasted four good steeps and was still tasty even though I couldn't quite find all the flavors with my nose still a bit stuffed up. The night was finished with a soothing mug of Foxtrot.