Thursday TeaDay, 3/06/08

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

Your order of favorite true TEAS...? Sorry, can't list all the options, so, please pick your closest order.

Black, oolong, green/white
18%
Black, green/white, oolong
10%
Oolong, green/white, black
8%
Oolong, black, green/white
6%
Green/white, black, oolong
20%
Green/white, oolong, black
18%
Pu-erh, oolong, green/white
6%
Pu-erh, greenwhite, oolong
2%
Oolong, pu-erh, green/white
No votes
Oolong, green/white, pu-erh
4%
Green/white, oolong, pu-erh
6%

Total votes: 49

Mar 6th, '08, 22:26

by Ladytiger » Mar 6th, '08, 22:26

I think I'll go back on Hoji-Kukicha later...not a very pleasent first experiance however, I'm loving the white peoney that Victoria sent, I'm on a second steep with it.

Mar 6th, '08, 23:41

by Mil » Mar 6th, '08, 23:41

Black, oolong, green/white.

Normally it's a toss-up between black and oolong for my favorite, but yesterday I tried that sample of vanilla oolong I've been avoiding. Logically, I should know better than to blame all oolongs for the sins of one flavored example... but good heavens that was a terrible experience! (My apologies to anyone who loves vanilla oolong. But speak up if you do; I'm throwing it out if no one here wants it!)

The moral of the story: always listen to Victoria. She warned me off the vanilla oolong, but I ignored her and now I have suffered for my crime. :lol:

Mar 7th, '08, 01:40
Scrolling: scrolling

by Victoria » Mar 7th, '08, 01:40

Ladytiger wrote: ... however, I'm loving the white peoney that Victoria sent, I'm on a second steep with it.
Ummm told ya.
Mil wrote: Normally it's a toss-up between black and oolong for my favorite, but yesterday I tried that sample of vanilla oolong I've been avoiding. Logically, I should know better than to blame all oolongs for the sins of one flavored example... but good heavens that was a terrible experience! (My apologies to anyone who loves vanilla oolong. But speak up if you do; I'm throwing it out if no one here wants it!)

The moral of the story: always listen to Victoria. She warned me off the vanilla oolong, but I ignored her and now I have suffered for my crime. :lol:
Ummm told ya.

:D

OK fess up!! Who is my tea twin??
Two of us choose: Oolong, black, green/white

Mar 7th, '08, 02:11

by tenuki » Mar 7th, '08, 02:11

up late eh vic?
Do something different, something different will happen. ( Gong Fu Garden )