SATURDAY TeaDay 5/17/08

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

Speaking of vendors, how many primary Tea vendors do you regularly use?

7%
18%
33%
18%
11%
4%
No votes
MORE!!!
9%

Total votes: 45

May 17th, '08, 22:55

by RussianSoul » May 17th, '08, 22:55

Chip wrote:Honey Bell (after the tangelo, my fav) drinks only from a betta fish bowl...really grosses me out. Not interested in the fish though.
Our fish was a betta too! His name was General Lee. You can tell what period of history our daughter was studying when he came to live with us. He was an amazingly sociable little fish. If you came up to the bowl to visit with him, he would come to your side of the bowl and dance for you. Another game he liked was to follow my finger swimming in circles and figure-eights, even backwards. He would do his little dance for the can too when she'd come to drink. But like yours, she didn't care much.

But a curious mutual support thing soon developed between the cat and the fish. When the water became stale, the cat would sit by the bowl and yawl for me to change it. After a while I stopped keeping track of when to change the water, I knew the cat would tell me.

May 18th, '08, 03:24
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » May 18th, '08, 03:24

brandon wrote:I voted MOAR!
And to show our love for Sal, I tried to copy the style of this composition. I am sorry to say I left out the substance.

It is a little dark, but I am sure you can make it out.
It suddenly occured to me, that THE Brandon was in our midst today. Thanx for sharing your photo with us and do come back...ya hear!

Finished the day with Sakura Sencha. This is my only flavored tea..ooops, except the Orange Blossum Oolong that I still must try from Victoria and am frequently reminded by the Henley/Eagles fan. :wink:
blah blah blah SENCHA blah blah blah!!!