Monday TeaDay 6/02/08

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!


Mary's Poll: Will what happened in Vegas stay in Vegas?

But of course! Team Adagio and Chip 'n Mary are consummate professionals! Nothing probably happened, and even if it did, they wouldn't tell.
8
17%
Consummate professionals? Maybe in the OTHER sense of the word! They'll be hiding in shame for a week.
9
20%
We'll know everything by the end of Tuesday. Mary couldn't keep a secret if you paid her.
29
63%
 
Total votes: 46

User avatar
Jun 2nd, '08, 10:12
Posts: 485
Joined: Feb 2nd, '08, 19:32

by TimeforTea » Jun 2nd, '08, 10:12

WELCOME BACK, TEAM ADAGIO AND TEACHAT MODS!!!

This morning, oolong #40 in my cup. Ok. It's official. I am now an Oolong Princess. :shock:

User avatar
Jun 2nd, '08, 10:27
Posts: 668
Joined: Aug 28th, '07, 13:32
Location: Northeast Georgia

by henley » Jun 2nd, '08, 10:27

TimeforTea wrote: This morning, oolong #40 in my cup. Ok. It's official. I am now an Oolong Princess. :shock:
That's so funny... after the first time I fixed oolong tea for the family bfast, my 5 yr old decided that was her favorite kind of tea & dubbed herself "Princess Oolong". :lol:

User avatar
Jun 2nd, '08, 10:31
Posts: 485
Joined: Feb 2nd, '08, 19:32

by TimeforTea » Jun 2nd, '08, 10:31

henley wrote:
TimeforTea wrote: This morning, oolong #40 in my cup. Ok. It's official. I am now an Oolong Princess. :shock:
That's so funny... after the first time I fixed oolong tea for the family bfast, my 5 yr old decided that was her favorite kind of tea & dubbed herself "Princess Oolong". :lol:
Oh no. I have given myself the same nickname as a 5 year old. :roll:

On my second infusion of oolong #40...peach....honey...maple...devine!
Last edited by TimeforTea on Jun 2nd, '08, 23:07, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Jun 2nd, '08, 10:36
Posts: 157
Joined: Apr 8th, '08, 19:10
Location: Maryland

by ThinkingOutLoud » Jun 2nd, '08, 10:36

All this oolong .... Chip has his work cut out for him when he returns! Irish Breakfast this morning, Citron Green in my thermal for a day at the park. Hope it's as beautiful everywhere you all are as it is here!

User avatar
Jun 2nd, '08, 10:45
Posts: 485
Joined: Feb 2nd, '08, 19:32

by TimeforTea » Jun 2nd, '08, 10:45

ThinkingOutLoud wrote:All this oolong .... Chip has his work cut out for him when he returns!
Victoria was a better proselytizer than Chip was. :wink:

User avatar
Jun 2nd, '08, 11:17
Posts: 387
Joined: Mar 16th, '06, 20:53
Location: Colorado

by daughteroftheKing » Jun 2nd, '08, 11:17

Good morning everyone!
After finishing up some iced Oolong-style Darjeeling, I'm now on to Irish Breakfast. Smooth with enough caffeine to get me through weekly staff meeting.

Had a great few days off last week and my dad left yesterday - I want to be able to drive across country by myself at 81 like he does!
Happy Monday!

User avatar
Jun 2nd, '08, 11:17
Posts: 5191
Joined: Dec 20th, '06, 23:33
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Gainesville, Florida

by Salsero » Jun 2nd, '08, 11:17

TimeforTea wrote:Victoria was a better proselytizer than Chip was
Yes, I don't remember Chip mentioning sencha even once. Course my memory's not what it used to be.

User avatar
Jun 2nd, '08, 11:23
Posts: 3368
Joined: Feb 8th, '08, 02:10
Location: France

by olivierco » Jun 2nd, '08, 11:23

Shincha Kirameki just after work.
And maybe some koicha later.

Everything is going soon to be back to normal. Green is good!

User avatar
Jun 2nd, '08, 12:03
Posts: 593
Joined: Apr 21st, '07, 23:01
Location: Indianapolis IN
Contact: augie

by augie » Jun 2nd, '08, 12:03

Salsero wrote: Mine is too hideous to photograph.
Hey, I told you to get a green screen. Then you can be anywhere you want!
I can also see you standing on your head taking the picture. You go to such lengths to take great photos!
:wink:
Nice cat, BTW. You must have remembered that I love kitty cats.

All of my friends and I are either wearing a scarf or a bowtie. Not sure why artists love to depict us with a scarf . . . we look great in a tux or au naturale.

User avatar
Jun 2nd, '08, 12:40
Posts: 3368
Joined: Feb 8th, '08, 02:10
Location: France

by olivierco » Jun 2nd, '08, 12:40

A nice double matcha (usacha) bowl of Kaoru supreme.

User avatar
Jun 2nd, '08, 13:19
Posts: 1583
Joined: Dec 20th, '06, 15:10

by Mary R » Jun 2nd, '08, 13:19

Adagio's Masala Chai for me. 'Tis clove-a-licious and the tea base is smooth as silk. I'm actually drinking it sans milk...and that's something I *never* do with a chai!

User avatar
Jun 2nd, '08, 13:24
Posts: 1591
Joined: Jan 28th, '07, 02:24
Location: Fort Worth, TX

by Space Samurai » Jun 2nd, '08, 13:24

The way I see it...

If you all were sinning in Vegas, that's your businness, so I don't need to know.

But if you weren't sinning, I don't want to know, cos then I'll just be deeply dissapointed in each of you.

User avatar
Jun 2nd, '08, 13:47
Posts: 5191
Joined: Dec 20th, '06, 23:33
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Gainesville, Florida

by Salsero » Jun 2nd, '08, 13:47

Mary R wrote:Adagio's Masala Chai for me. 'Tis clove-a-licious and the tea base is smooth as silk. I'm actually drinking it sans milk...and that's something I *never* do with a chai!
Chai w/o milk ≠ chai.
Space Samurai wrote:If you all were sinning in Vegas, that's your businness, so I don't need to know.
As for me, I always want all the details (but I never get any of the details. :x )

User avatar
Jun 2nd, '08, 14:01
Posts: 481
Joined: Feb 10th, '08, 23:28

by RussianSoul » Jun 2nd, '08, 14:01

Space Samurai wrote:The way I see it...

If you all were sinning in Vegas, that's your businness, so I don't need to know.

But if you weren't sinning, I don't want to know, cos then I'll just be deeply dissapointed in each of you.
Salsero wrote:As for me, I always want all the details (but I never get any of the details. :x )
As for me, I'd rather be in Vegas in person - sinning :twisted:

We can share details later...

Shincha Fukamushi Supreme anyone?

User avatar
Jun 2nd, '08, 14:13
Posts: 5191
Joined: Dec 20th, '06, 23:33
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Gainesville, Florida

by Salsero » Jun 2nd, '08, 14:13

RussianSoul wrote:As for me, I'd rather be in Vegas in person - sinning ... Shincha Fukamushi Supreme anyone?
Mmm, Sencha, the next best thing to sinning, and with none of the guilt!

Locked