Offer: Woodfired teaware

Tea or pot doesn't float your boat? Find it a new home here.

User avatar
Mar 7th 19 10:10 pm
Posts: 10
Joined: Oct 8th 16 6:49 am

Offer: Woodfired teaware

by LordWyrm » Mar 7th 19 10:10 pm

Hello, I have teawares from various ceramic artists, prefer CONUS, but if you're willing to pay for shipping and assume responsibility I will do the best I can to ensure the pieces arrive intact,if you have any further questions please let me know. Thank you for your time.

1st up is a high iron clay body with a beautiful creamy white with blue-ish hues. Approximately 90-100 mL with equal capacity cup. Made by Petr Novak.
Price is $85 usd + shipping
ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Last edited by LordWyrm on Mar 7th 19 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Mar 7th 19 10:16 pm
Posts: 10
Joined: Oct 8th 16 6:49 am

Re: Teawares for sale

by LordWyrm » Mar 7th 19 10:16 pm

2nd is a Sandy stoneware shiborodashi with glaze drips on top and a high iron clay body with icy-blueish-white glaze, never used, approximately 110mL capacity with equal sized cup. Made by Petr Novak.
Price is 70 usd +shipping
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

User avatar
Mar 7th 19 10:24 pm
Posts: 10
Joined: Oct 8th 16 6:49 am

Re: Teawares for sale

by LordWyrm » Mar 7th 19 10:24 pm

3rd is a shino glazed porcelain shiborodashi with matching cups, approximately 70 mL capacity and cups at 30mL. Made by Miroslava Randova.
Price is $90 usd +shippingImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk


User avatar
Mar 7th 19 10:30 pm
Posts: 10
Joined: Oct 8th 16 6:49 am

Re: Teawares for sale

by LordWyrm » Mar 7th 19 10:30 pm

4th is a stoneware clay body teapot, made by USA Potter Jonathan Steele. Approximately 140 mL. Price is $100 usd + shippingImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk


Mar 11th 19 5:01 am
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 11th 19 4:59 am

Re: Teawares for sale

by Dsquid » Mar 11th 19 5:01 am

LordWyrm wrote: 2nd is a Sandy stoneware shiborodashi with glaze drips on top and a high iron clay body with icy-blueish-white glaze, never used, approximately 110mL capacity with equal sized cup. Made by Petr Novak.
Price is 70 usd +shipping
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I’m interested please let me know if still available

User avatar
Mar 12th 19 3:24 pm
Posts: 10
Joined: Oct 8th 16 6:49 am

Re: Teawares for sale

by LordWyrm » Mar 12th 19 3:24 pm

Still available, PM sent
Dsquid wrote:
LordWyrm wrote: 2nd is a Sandy stoneware shiborodashi with glaze drips on top and a high iron clay body with icy-blueish-white glaze, never used, approximately 110mL capacity with equal sized cup. Made by Petr Novak.
Price is 70 usd +shipping
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I’m interested please let me know if still available

Mar 13th 19 3:48 am
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 11th 19 4:59 am

Re: Teawares for sale

by Dsquid » Mar 13th 19 3:48 am

Great! I don’t see the pm, could you try emailing directly? It’s dhains @ Gmail.com
LordWyrm wrote: Still available, PM sent
Dsquid wrote:
LordWyrm wrote: 2nd is a Sandy stoneware shiborodashi with glaze drips on top and a high iron clay body with icy-blueish-white glaze, never used, approximately 110mL capacity with equal sized cup. Made by Petr Novak.
Price is 70 usd +shipping
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I’m interested please let me know if still available

User avatar
Mar 13th 19 4:17 am
Posts: 10
Joined: Oct 8th 16 6:49 am

Re: RE: Re: Teawares for sale

by LordWyrm » Mar 13th 19 4:17 am

Dsquid wrote:Great! I don’t see the pm, could you try emailing directly? It’s dhains @ Gmail.com
LordWyrm wrote: Still available, PM sent
Dsquid wrote:
LordWyrm wrote: 2nd is a Sandy stoneware shiborodashi with glaze drips on top and a high iron clay body with icy-blueish-white glaze, never used, approximately 110mL capacity with equal sized cup. Made by Petr Novak.
Price is 70 usd +shipping
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I’m interested please let me know if still available
You got it!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk


User avatar
Mar 15th 19 3:54 pm
Posts: 10
Joined: Oct 8th 16 6:49 am

Re: Teawares for sale

by LordWyrm » Mar 15th 19 3:54 pm

SOLD!!!
LordWyrm wrote: 2nd is a Sandy stoneware shiborodashi with glaze drips on top and a high iron clay body with icy-blueish-white glaze, never used, approximately 110mL capacity with equal sized cup. Made by Petr Novak.
Price is 70 usd +shipping
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mar 23rd 19 2:51 am
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 11th 19 4:59 am

Re: Offer: Woodfired teaware

by Dsquid » Mar 23rd 19 2:51 am

Tea set arrived a few days ago safe and sound in perfect condition (along with a tea surprise!). Enjoying the set, thanks lordwyrm!

User avatar
Mar 25th 19 11:44 pm
Posts: 10
Joined: Oct 8th 16 6:49 am

Re: Offer: Woodfired teaware

by LordWyrm » Mar 25th 19 11:44 pm

Thank you for the kind words. Glad you're are enjoying the teawares!!
Dsquid wrote: Tea set arrived a few days ago safe and sound in perfect condition (along with a tea surprise!). Enjoying the set, thanks lordwyrm!

User avatar
Apr 2nd 19 12:26 am
Posts: 10
Joined: Oct 8th 16 6:49 am

Re: Offer: Woodfired teaware

by LordWyrm » Apr 2nd 19 12:26 am

LordWyrm wrote: Hello, I have teawares from various ceramic artists, prefer CONUS, but if you're willing to pay for shipping and assume responsibility I will do the best I can to ensure the pieces arrive intact,if you have any further questions please let me know. Thank you for your time.

1st up is a high iron clay body with a beautiful creamy white with blue-ish hues. Approximately 90-100 mL with equal capacity cup. Made by Petr Novak.
Price is SOLD
ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk